Copperhead Mouse - Anyone have one of these babies?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
clicky

If anyone has one can you let me know how comfy it is please? I'm tempted to get one, sodding cordless mouse is doing my head in.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
arr Docwolfe haunts OCUK too!
/hello!

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
1st place i looked, hence asked on the offchance you knew somewhere else. Looks too funky to pass up. Oh well :<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kami said:
clicky

If anyone has one can you let me know how comfy it is please? I'm tempted to get one, sodding cordless mouse is doing my head in.

if it wasent for the useless lights on it i'd get one to.

but i just cant stand things that shines "coz its kewl".

gonna stick to my 5 year old logitech mouse. that thing just wont break :)

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd say it's a very good mouse.
I have the Razer Diamondback Magma:
razer-diamondback.jpg

Razer makes truly great mice.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
MX518 if you want a comfortable mouse. Probably works better than the copperhead too. :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Conchabar said:
i'll stick to my rayzor
boomslang or one of the others? :D

/edit

also have diamondback, only problem is in the beginning the buttons squeek coz they rub up and down of eachother, will probably pass in a few weeks usage, or you'll get used to it (i dont notice it anymore anyway)

beside that its a wtf pwn mouse.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
logitech if u want build quality, its a nice mouse but has a tendancy to break after time. My view is if you gona spend £50+ on a mouse at least make it one thats not gona break after a yr or so which Razer ones do.
Saying that oone of my friends bought a diamond razerback and apart from the squeak the mouse buttons developed (he doesnt mind it but would drive me insane) after a month or so he says its pretty nice

heres a post that might help you decide
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=64067&highlight=mouse

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
boomslang or one of the others? :D

/edit

also have diamondback, only problem is in the beginning the buttons squeek coz they rub up and down of eachother, will probably pass in a few weeks usage, or you'll get used to it (i dont notice it anymore anyway)

beside that its a wtf pwn mouse.
Mine did not squeak once I got it.

Chronictank said:
logitech if u want build quality, its a nice mouse but has a tendancy to break after time. My view is if you gona spend £50+ on a mouse at least make it one thats not gona break after a yr or so which Razer ones do.
Saying that oone of my friends bought a diamond razerback and apart from the squeak the mouse buttons developed (he doesnt mind it but would drive me insane) after a month or so he says its pretty nice[/url]
I wonder what the hell you people do to your peripherals. I can't see how I could break this thing, by using it for what it was meant for.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I've looked on the other online hardware shops that I use and found nothing - ocuk might have an exclusive deal with them :|

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Danya said:
Vael hurts. :<

<3 my MX510 though. Very, very comfortable mouse.
Agree, had mine for ages. Best mouse I've ever had, fits your hand perfectly and buttons at the right places. <3

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly said:
its got a bloody wire = useless!
Some thinks different. i've had very bad experiences with cordless mouses in my past, so I rather stick to the ones with it. :p

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Not 100% on-topic, but here's a very good review of the model down in the Razer range, the Diamondback. Can't imagine there's that much difference between the two models.

http://www.dansdata.com/diamondback.htm

After reading this, I thought about it for a while and then bought a Logitech MX518. It does look cool though!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I've got a m8 who's runing a razer where as I'm running the gaming Logitech g5 laser...

Having tried them both, I'm a lot happier with the logitech tbh...

It's a nicer size, seems to fit in the hand better and it's laser... :)

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Dakkath said:
It's a nicer size, seems to fit in the hand better
Well I will admit that the DiamondBack is tad bit small. I wouldn't mind a slightly larger mouse.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive got the Limited Edition Razer diamondback Plasma. Best mouse ive ever owned tbh. Smooth as anything, and it looks cool too ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Skaven said:
Ive got the Limited Edition Razer diamondback Plasma. Best mouse ive ever owned tbh. Smooth as anything, and it looks cool too ;)
yep :D got magma i think. It fits perfectly into my hand, its swift and buttons as i need them.

I think the difference on copperhead and diamondback is copperheads progamable buttons (it has "harddrive" to store the settings so its on the mouse not the computer) and that copperhead has more buttons iirc.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:
if it wasent for the useless lights on it i'd get one to.

but i just cant stand things that shines "coz its kewl".

/Agree. Chav mouse.

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Skaven said:
Was supposed to get the Plasma but the store I bought the rest of my computer from at the same time ran out.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bought one of these recently, very nice for the price and the fan does a great job of keeping hands dry.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
True gamers playtoy!

ballmouse.jpg

The rolly thing in the middle was almost too much "high end", but it's handy enough. That's what i use at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom