Copenhagen

mookie

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be going to Copenhagen soon for 6 weeks and i was hoping for some advice from you helpful lot :)

first of all, any danes hang around here that could maybe give me some inside info?. The main thing though was about shipping my stuff over; the standard stuff(clothes and stuff) shouldnt be a problem as it'll come with me on the flight but i'd love to get my PC shipped out there. Hopefully i'll pick up a decent size TFT before i go so wont have to pay for this beast of a CRT to go with me.

any ideas how much/safe/long it will take to use a company such as fed-ex or UPS to get stuff shipped internationally?. also i have no idea how much it will all weigh, any rough guesses?(midi tower, say 17"tft and all the other littlle bits).

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
If you are going by plane, you can bring your comp as baggage - that's how I got my two shuttles to the US.

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm shouldn't think it would take that long to be honest.
Haven't really tried ordering stuff from outside DK but shouldn't think more than a week.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I love Copenhagen!!11

*cue irrational beer-drenched ramblings of summer, beer, girls, beer, beer, girls and summer*

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hey, hey, Copenhagen,
Bright lights such a wonderful sight,
I said, hey, hey, Copenhagen,
I'll be with you tonight.

Anyone who knows where that's from will be killed by me by a direct injection of an Irish Wolfhound up the rectal passage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom