• Argentina

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Brazilia!! :d

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I think Argentina is one of the best, if not the best, team in the world atm.. There has always been a big fuss about Brazil, but they never seem to prove themselves and with such class players they should be able to do better

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I think Argentina is one of the best, if not the best, team in the world atm.. There has always been a big fuss about Brazil, but they never seem to prove themselves and with such class players they should be able to do better

Well, they're missing 5 of their most important players and still they've made it to the final in Copa America, that is pretty impressive, but I also think that people would've been disappointed with them if they had been knocked out by Venezuela or something similar.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Argentina, stronger squad than the one Brazil took to the tounament and it has shown. They have been much more impressive than Brazil, just need to hold thier nerve in the final now.

Himse

FH is my second home
Stop with a football thread about every game.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Argentina will win this one. I've always been a fan of them, and they do have the best squad of the 2 atm. Especially as players like Kaka, Ronaldinho etc, aren't playing.

Marc

FH is my second home
Messi's goal vs mexico was straight out of the top drawer!!

Brazil win for me

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie

Agreed.. altho brazil have for sure got some of the most talented individuals in the world. i think the argies play better as a team unit.. to many 1v1 flare players for brazil. and possibly ego clashes ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom