Coooeeee-eeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,824
Well I'm back and I see I've missed lots of exciting things, so please someone givf summary as I cba to read it all :)

kthxbye!

Ohh, yeah, and I missed you all!!!!!!!!!
 

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,617
[QUOTE='Shy]Well I'm back and I see I've missed lots of exciting things, so please someone givf summary as I cba to read it all :)

kthxbye!

Ohh, yeah, and I missed you all!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

People got banned again, that's about it.

Welcome back! :drink:
 

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,228
Everybody got banned. We don't know why. We don't know who did it. So business as usual.
 

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,824
Aaaah, jolly good then!
 

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,261
Lox wrote a tear jerking story about some thane and an sb
 

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,385
Welcome back 'Shy :) How was Portugal?

Afaik 4 peeps are mia...
1) zRRR - Perma banned - Reason: Incurable rudeness


2) Dilinja - Temp banned - Reason: Being a bit too funny


3) Sissyfoo - Temp banned - Reason: He asked for it! (literally)
rah

4) Aoami - (Not sure, prolly temp) banned - Reason: Umm
 

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
75
Me too!

(although you don't have a clue who I am...and I don't know who you are either!...where am I? *runs off scared*)
 

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
898
Ala said:
Welcome back 'Shy :) How was Portugal?

Afaik 4 peeps are mia...
1) zRRR - Perma banned - Reason: Incurable rudeness


2) Dilinja - Temp banned - Reason: Being a bit too funny


3) Sissyfoo - Temp banned - Reason: He asked for it! (literally)
rah

4) Aoami - (Not sure, prolly temp) banned - Reason: Umm
Traslation:

zRRR beat ala in one too many arguements :p
Dill started a thread on camlann which got racist towards those ginger people and townies... (?!)
Aoami joined in with Dill.
Sissy bullied aoami in that thread, also he had a go at Seeeaiairairaira about her being an attention whore.
 

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
75
The thread in Camlann was racist against Townies, not ginger people!

(don't ask me how I know that; I wasn't even here)
 

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,824
Is it possible to be racist against townies? Are they a race? :touch:
 

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,824
Egor said:
Me too!

(although you don't have a clue who I am...and I don't know who you are either!...where am I? *runs off scared*)
Greetings, and welcome to our humble home, whoever you are. May your stay be long and eventful :)
 

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,337
How can you be racist towards Ginger people too?

If anything its Hair Colourist!
 

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
898
Thats precisely why we found it to be rather odd, they were banned for being racist towards Townies/ginger people... Yet as you noted, thats kind of not possible.
[quote='Shy]Greetings, and welcome to our humble home, whoever you are. May your stay be long and eventful[/quote]
f00
 

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
75
At least someone here is nice. :mad:

*hits BI with something hard and sharp*
 

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
75
Pfft...watch it or I'll invade your country next!
 

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,385
BlitheringIdiot said:
zRRR beat ala in one too many arguements :p
You know BI, every time Salty tells you to do something...like make him sound better than the banned loser he is, you don't HAVE to listen to him...you can be your own person...it's ok hun, really :p

Oh and it's argument..no need to go mad on the e's ;)
 

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
898
General rule of thumb on these forums, dont ever correct someones spelling (unless your coim). It just makes you looks like you have run out of arguements... :p

Unless salty broke into my house and hypnotised me in my sleep (and if he did in fact do that then he deserves to win the arguement) then I'm pretty sure I just decided I didnt like you on my own.
 

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,385
BlitheringIdiot said:
General rule of thumb on these forums, dont ever correct someones spelling (unless your coim). It just makes you looks like you have run out of arguements... :p

Unless salty broke into my house and hypnotised me in my sleep (and if he did in fact do that then he deserves to win the arguement) then I'm pretty sure I just decided I didnt like you on my own.
That's why you spammed and spammed me with pm's and just had to whine about how I got under your skin *muahahahahahahahah* Poor ikkle BI ~pats you on the head~

Salty is banned, I'm not. I win :p LOL!!
 

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
75
BlitheringIdiot said:
General rule of thumb on these forums, dont ever correct someones spelling (unless your coim). It just makes you looks like you have run out of arguements... :p

Unless salty broke into my house and hypnotised me in my sleep (and if he did in fact do that then he deserves to win the arguement) then I'm pretty sure I just decided I didnt like you on my own.
you're :p
 

ST^

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,351
How do you win? As far as I know, there was no competition to stay unbanned.
 

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
898
Ala said:
That's why you spammed and spammed me with pm's and just had to whine about how I got under your skin *muahahahahahahahah* Poor ikkle BI ~pats you on the head~

Salty is banned, I'm not. I win :p LOL!!
FYI Sissy told me to stop attacking you publicly, said it wasnt very nice... :p

So I took it to PMs, 3 in fact, in which I told you to stop jumping down peoples throats (first PM) and then that you did not 'get under my skin' in the other two (slow learner etc)...

I just dont like you, ok?
 

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
95
BlitheringIdiot said:
Thats precisely why we found it to be rather odd, they were banned for being racist towards Townies/ginger people... Yet as you noted, thats kind of not possible.
Never looked at it like that actually. This forum is a joke. They should not be banned!!
 

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,385
Gratz you don't like me.

Please fuck off and stop harassing me then, 'cos frankly, I'm really fucking offended by your constant needling and quoting me and picking apart my posts or just making random highly intelligent comments about me. Ok if it helps you in anyway. Go celebrate. Kthx :(

ST^ you can joiin BI in your celebration...and be sure to invite Moo, Salty, K9, Adari...and the rest of the 'gang' who hate Ala.

Good on you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom