Cool storm in Finland.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Had a nice thunderstorm front sweep over the capital yesterday, was smack down in the middle of the city when it came, real Independence day shit.

Huge wind, fast clouds, thunder and plenty of water. The speed of it was the most impressive part, while the size was quite ridicilous too.

Fun being there when it dropped, bro almost got hit by a metal sign(one of those standing ones) that came rolling, sparks flying, down the street. One step miss. All in all a nice real life mass event :p

Some finnish links, but you can see with internaational eyeballs :D

Video from a beach;

Uutiset - Videot - HS.fi

Click the big picture for more photos, 1/11 seuraava <--click for nexxt image;

Myrskypilvet vyöryivät näyttävästi yli Helsingin

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Finland looks pretty!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Great vid. Does look nice there. That is one fast moving storm. The storm clouds remind me of some prose out of the Lord of the Rings novel - very Sauronesque.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I thought it looked like the storm in the first episode of "Misfits". :)

misfits005.jpg

Has there been an outbreak of special powers lately?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
lol that would freak me right out, "the movie clip" that is

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here's a vid of the ground level waterpour(and wind).

The first video text is "hale"(as in halestorm that also came down) and second tells that the rooflid was about 30 kilograms.

I was absically at a central park bench when we were admiring the "cool storm coming", then people staretd running and shit started to fly :p

YouTube - ‪Sonisphereen iskenyt myrsky Porissa 8.8.2010‬&lrm;

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a nice thunderstorm front sweep over the capital yesterday, was smack down in the middle of the city when it came, real Independence day shit.

Huge wind, fast clouds, thunder and plenty of water. The speed of it was the most impressive part, while the size was quite ridicilous too.

Fun being there when it dropped, bro almost got hit by a metal sign(one of those standing ones) that came rolling, sparks flying, down the street. One step miss. All in all a nice real life mass event :p

Some finnish links, but you can see with internaational eyeballs :D

Video from a beach;

Uutiset - Videot - HS.fi

Click the big picture for more photos, 1/11 seuraava <--click for nexxt image;

Myrskypilvet vyöryivät näyttävästi yli Helsingin

I was at sea when it came over to Finland,was on the way home on the boat when it hit,ship instantly tilted liek 10 degrees :D,was fkn amazing to see the storm cloud coming.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fucking brilliant vids and man does Finland look really pretty in the summer, that beach scene is really nice.

R2D3

Fledgling Freddie
Bet the poor sods making a run for it at the beginning of the vid didnt think "nah cant be bothered" when it came to taking a brolly to work the next time the weather looked a little dodgy :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom