cool site

Mey

Part of the furniture
lol tbh, that has to be the funniest thing i have seen on here for ages..

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Mey said:
lol tbh, that has to be the funniest thing i have seen on here for ages..

You've not been paying attention then. They keep coming, and Will keeps batting them right out of the park.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Chilly said:
*perhaps* it was sarcasm gaffer you old ****?

I have no evidence. There are no smileys. THERE ARE NO SMILEYS!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!

Now that's sarcasm.

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
A non profit organisation for gaymerzzzz!!!?????

That kind of thing does not exist anymore..........................................?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
K, who forgot to lock this thread?

Silly Willy :flame:

Mey

Part of the furniture
sorry for the lack of smileys in my post...

<inserts sarcastic undertone smiley>

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm feeling too nice right now. I should have banned the bugger first time around :/

Dukat

Resident Freddy
its a conspiracy i tells ya, first the mods take away that *stunning* opportunity to win A BAZILLION IPOD NANO's, and now they're hogging all the links to the BESTEST SITES ON TEH NET!!

:mad:

think im getting the hang of this sarcasm thing yet or should i keep practicing? :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dukat said:
think im getting the hang of this sarcasm thing yet or should i keep practicing? :D
tbh?

TdC

ah ah ah let's not go there :)

*bum G*

*bum Sar*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Personally I think you should show us the original url. If theres a forum, we can all join and spam them with goatse and Hai2u.com.

Oh and that picture of teh knob with wasps would be good as well.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC said:
ah ah ah let's not go there :)

*bum G*

*bum Sar*
Why not...

Stop-Kitten.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's not sarcasm, if you wanted to be sarcastic you'd say:

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender sayes "Why the long face?"

No wait...f*cked that up...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
if you wanted to be sarcastic you'd say:

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender sayes "Why the long face?"

Lies! Thats not Sarcasm!! Sarcasm would be someone saying that joke was funny :p Atleast thats what I thought :touch:

Someone look it up for gods sake before we all go mad!! whats that? we're already mad?? yes but some of us are still sane! atleast I think that bloke standing at the back, humming loudly with his fingers in his ears might be!

*cough* talking to myself? wouldn't dream of it! :D

TdC

nevar! I had a cat for 5 days last week, while it's owner was frolicing on hols with her bf. I am once again totally sold on cats.

CATS > *

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So it shat somewhere you couldn't smell it then? Probably in the neighbours garden.

We have a family that live two doors away from me, they had two cats when they moved in 5 years ago. Now they have more than they probably even know about. Never nueter any of them. I used to like cats, but I am sick of them now.

Anyone know if I can report them to anyone? I am sure it is cruel, they just let their cats breed freely, their house and garden is a tip. And they have kids, god knows how their kids will grow up.

TdC

no, it was very well behaved indeed. partially my influence ofc :)

as to your problem, if you imagine that the cats are in any way the worse for wear of the situation I suppose you could call the rspca or the council or something. Tried talking to them mate?

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
So it shat somewhere you couldn't smell it then? Probably in the neighbours garden.

We have a family that live two doors away from me, they had two cats when they moved in 5 years ago. Now they have more than they probably even know about. Never nueter any of them. I used to like cats, but I am sick of them now.

Anyone know if I can report them to anyone? I am sure it is cruel, they just let their cats breed freely, their house and garden is a tip. And they have kids, god knows how their kids will grow up.

NSPCA and Environmental health.

I don't think you can force them to neuter the cats but if there are too many cats/kittens they can remove some /all and forbid them from owning cats again. Depending on the severity of 'crime'

Environmental health for the house and garden.

Obviously both situations will have to constitute a big problem before either organisations will do anything. But they can give advice to you and them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom