Cool house

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The wife's friend has a real hippy pad on the beach and she gets all kinds of strange people from the 'arty' world staying over, some Spanish artist has just built a new grass covered shed, she's thinking of selling up, I'd love to buy it.

YouTube - ‪Cool pad‬‏

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Where is it? Looks like a garden shed to me and when could you even use it? 1 week a year in the UK? Looks a bit like Cornwall and I've lived there for quite a few years as well as London and I'd say you were made.

What does it cost for a all inclusive holiday to spain etc these days? £100 a week?

You could buy a luxury condo here for 30k in a quiet beach town. And the weather never drops below 26C, 30 to 40 all year around.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Where is it? Looks like a garden shed to me and when could you even use it? 1 week a year in the UK? Looks a bit like Cornwall and I've lived there for quite a few years as well as London and I'd say you were made.

What does it cost for a all inclusive holiday to spain etc these days? £100 a week?

You could buy a luxury condo here for 30k in a quiet beach town. And the weather never drops below 26C, 30 to 40 all year around.

ye but you have risk of catching aids in that country while walking on the beech .. not to mention all the chicks with dicks ;p

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
ye but you have risk of catching aids in that country while walking on the beech .. not to mention all the chicks with dicks ;p
Aids ... not Africa mate, Asian's don't fuck monkeys :p

Also better then having ice cubes on your balls at -25C ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I thought you couldn't buy anything unless you have a local as a co-signatory? I looked into buying into a dive school a while ago and was put off by the need for a Thai business partner (and I realised there was far too much competition anyway).

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
I thought you couldn't buy anything unless you have a local as a co-signatory? I looked into buying into a dive school a while ago and was put off by the need for a Thai business partner (and I realised there was far too much competition anyway).
It works like this,
You can own anything but Land (unless its business owned), and you can have any business as long as you employ a minimum of 4 Thai's. 90% of the time, the employed Thai's are fake and the tax's are paid. Fees (including lawyer fees) will cost about £300 a year.

Easy enough really, lands a bit different with a 51% thai ownership but still easy and safe enough to own really.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Looks like a great place to rent for a week with a few mates to chill out & have a larry, but wouldn't actually buy it

Ezteq

Queen of OT
jeeeesus imagine the bugs you'd get in a place like that! My frog would be in heaven lol

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well yes, they are garden sheds, the actual house is just a 3 bed bungalow, but she had everything in it built from driftwod off the beach, it's just so
rad man.

tierk

Part of the furniture
You can own anything but Land....

You can even own land over there it is actually really easy.

You officially own 49% of the land. The other 51% is sold to locals in 1-5% increments. The people that own the 51% are from all over Thailand and never actually meet each other.

They get paid a one off fee and never even know who owns the balance of the property.

Seems complicated and it is but with a really good, trustworthy lawyer it is not difficult to buy even land.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
You can even own land over there it is actually really easy.

You officially own 49% of the land. The other 51% is sold to locals in 1-5% increments. The people that own the 51% are from all over Thailand and never actually meet each other.

They get paid a one off fee and never even know who owns the balance of the property.

Seems complicated and it is but with a really good, trustworthy lawyer it is not difficult to buy even land.
No offence, but I know, I live here, helped my dad buy his property and run a real estate business.

That's actually incorrect, you setup a business usually fake but as long as the lawyer pays the tax's its fine. the people that make up 51% ownership are usually fake (unless you want to put a friend on there) and there is no one off fee. Typical price of owning land is only about £250 - £300 a year including all lawyer fees and tax's. You will always been managing director and be the only controlling share.

Anything else you can own in your name, including cars / condos / apartments.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Aids ... not Africa mate, Asian's don't fuck monkeys :p

Also better then having ice cubes on your balls at -25C ;)

Avert.org said:
Estimated total population: 2010 67,089,500
Estimated number of people living with HIV/AIDS, end 2009:
Estimated number of women living with HIV/AIDS, end 2009:
Estimated adult HIV prevalence, end 2009 :1.3%
Estimated number of AIDS-related deaths in 2009: 28,000

not so sure about that monkey fucking business

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom