cooklock nerf \o/

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
Im 46 hex, I only have second highest LT. Even if I do 450+ dmg it has
a 2s+ cast time on WL with 50/20 spec. 2s and dex debuff. Zzzz...

Grats.... u just told us why u didn't do the same amount of dmg as the other WL's...... if u don't have the same spec why compair dmg then ?

clueless gimp tbh.... and then thing about warlock's is they CAN'T be interupted if they know how to play, Bainshee's can.

Warlocks' have [x] amount of instant nukes, Bainshee's don't they have interupt, but that don't kill ppl

why is it 9 of 10 warlock's is clueless and 9 of 10 that plays them for some reason don't have any other RR5+ char ??
"lets go Brynja with my WL and pwn everyone with instant nukes jajajaja xDxDxD".... skillz :touch:

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I would say its you that is talking out of your ass really. Warlock pre-nerf could do what you described, if picking a target with low matter and no DI up in group. Post-nerf I doubt that will happen, maybe if they pick a caster, no DI up, no matterresistbuff and semi-sleeping healers. 1 on 1 warlock is overpowered, but in a fg I would rather take a bainshee than a warlock any day.

Agree on that! I could make a long list on non mid classes that I would
prefer! I play alb/hib on camlan server. So easy :)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
Agree on that! I could make a long list on non mid classes that I would
prefer! I play alb/hib on camlan server. So easy :)

there is a big diffrence from camlan to a normal server, not everyone is SC'd on camlan, not everyone is lvl 50, not everyone is buffed etc

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
Grats.... u just told us why u didn't do the same amount of dmg as the other WL's...... if u don't have the same spec why compair dmg then ?

The diffrence isnt that big. And I have faster cast speed so about the
same damge over time.

-Freezingwiz- said:
clueless gimp tbh.... and then thing about warlock's is they CAN'T be interupted if they know how to play, Bainshee's can.

LoL, pls pls explain how not getting interupted! :D

-Freezingwiz- said:
Warlocks' have [x] amount of instant nukes, Bainshee's don't they have interupt, but that don't kill ppl

why is it 9 of 10 warlock's is clueless and 9 of 10 that plays them for some reason don't have any other RR5+ char ??
"lets go Brynja with my WL and pwn everyone with instant nukes jajajaja xDxDxD".... skillz :touch:

Cant understand what made me start think of particular casters with speed, ml9 pet, 1850 AE mez. Hm.. could u help me out here, almighty oracle?

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
there is a big diffrence from camlan to a normal server, not everyone is SC'd on camlan, not everyone is lvl 50, not everyone is buffed etc

Is that so...

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
LoL, pls pls explain how not getting interupted! :D
Warlock's have a primer that make the uninteruptable....

Nul said:
Cant understand what made me start think of particular casters with speed, ml9 pet, 1850 AE mez. Hm.. could u help me out here, almighty oracle?

well at least u can interupt them, or ML 3 Warlord make there pets run away then they die just as fast as any other caster ;)

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
That usally ends up in a spell ablitive or in a DI. Then Im smoked...

well at least u can interupt them, or ML 3 Warlord make there pets run away then they die just as fast as any other caster ;)

Purge at rr7+... saving for augdex 5 now.
Speed is everything. No wonder I have a BMW ;)

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
That usally ends up in a spell ablitive or in a DI.
Then Im smoked...

-Freezingwiz- said:

Purge at rr7+... saving for augdex 5 now. Chambers for interupt primary.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I would say its you that is talking out of your ass really. Warlock pre-nerf could do what you described, if picking a target with low matter and no DI up in group. Post-nerf I doubt that will happen, maybe if they pick a caster, no DI up, no matterresistbuff and semi-sleeping healers. 1 on 1 warlock is overpowered, but in a fg I would rather take a bainshee than a warlock any day.

And still it is possible, in most situations atleast. If a bainshee should do the same, the entire freaking grp should be afk. Saying that bainshee is more viable in a fg than a warlock is true, but using that argument to prove that bainshees is just as overpowered as warlocks is pretty damn gay.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
NUL: u have to admit that there are peeps that know how to spec and play a warlock and some that don't really have a clue... while the ones that fall in the 1st category will kill any soloer and most of the duos in the field, the ones that goes in the 2nd category will not and will cry "please don't nerf warlocks, we are not op'ed"

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
Purge at rr7+... saving for augdex 5 now.

speed is good, aye.....

but are u still wondering why ppl hate warlock's more than any other class in game ?
it's the only class that acually can "instant" kill anything... and ye I've been "instant" killed loads of times on my sorc, and even more times on my mincer when soloing around brynja, then a WL come by and instant kill me while fighting yay skillz:touch:

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
And still it is possible, in most situations atleast. If a bainshee should do the same, the entire freaking grp should be afk. Saying that bainshee is more viable in a fg than a warlock is true, but using that argument to prove that bainshees is just as overpowered as warlocks is pretty damn gay.

I havent played a bainshee, but I hate thier bloody spell ablitive. And they
hurt alot.

Remember when I jumped into a FG hibs bashing Lord in Nott, loaded with 2 pboae chambers and full power. Got off 4 pbaoes and did about 500 dmg.. :p
Felt very silly. hehe

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nul said:
No wonder I have a BMW ;)

After writing something like that on a RvR section of a game forum, do you really expect anyone to take you seriously? At the same time you defend WLs and you play on camlann! Okay.....

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
NUL: u have to admit that there are peeps that know how to spec and play a warlock and some that don't really have a clue... while the ones that fall in the 1st category will kill any soloer and most of the duos in the field, the ones that goes in the 2nd category will not and will cry "please don't nerf warlocks, we are not op'ed"

There must be more categorys. Myself I would say I start to learn most
about the game, both tech and players/realms. I play to have fun, I dont
want to be OP. I want everything to be as equal as possible.
I just dont want WL to get more nerfed bcos now its equal.
I cant kill a NS/Inf, tank or vampiir in close range, so what? I can accept that
bcos my class aint ment to do that. (ye ye.. purge I know)

What catogory are u?

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
speed is good, aye.....

but are u still wondering why ppl hate warlock's more than any other class in game ?

Its a bad habit. Ppl even still smoke these days even if we know its bad.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
After writing something like that on a RvR section of a game forum, do you really expect anyone to take you seriously? At the same time you defend WLs and you play on camlann! Okay.....

eh?

I could defend any class in game if its an unfair nerf. I play alb/hib classes on camlann bcos i get most kills that way.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

Why dont you borrow a warlock then and go out solo trying to kill people in fg´s that aint afk. Tell me how many times you succeeded in 1 night, or in 3 nights, or whatever you want.

Besides, I play fg rvr 98% of the time I rvr, so I dont see why bainshee being better than warlock in a fg wouldnt be a valid argument from my point of view.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Why dont you borrow a warlock then and go out solo trying to kill people in fg´s that aint afk. Tell me how many times you succeeded in 1 night, or in 3 nights, or whatever you want.

Especially when it comes to hib grp with bainshee.

*you cast a spell and hit for 365 (-365)*
*you cast a spell and hit for 365 (-365)*
*you cast a spell and hit for 365 (-65)*
*you hit random bainshee for 300 dmg.*
/ponder

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
i'm on the recieving end, aka /release after got 3200+ dmg from a warlock... i was able to charge him, use ip, drop his bubble and hit him twice

ps: and yes, my template includes 26% matter resist and yes, it was after the nerf

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
i'm on the recieving end, aka /release after got 3200+ dmg from a warlock... i was able to charge him, use ip, drop his bubble and hit him twice

ps: and yes, my template includes 26% matter resist and yes, it was after the nerf

3200 dmg can be made fast by many casters...

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
eh?

I could defend any class in game if its an unfair nerf. I play alb/hib classes on camlann bcos i get most kills that way.

only... its not an unfair nerf

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
only... its not an unfair nerf

Unfair or not, the masses always get thier will. Im used to it, always played
mid and always will whatever.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
3200 dmg can be made fast by many casters...

...though most casters dont have chambers and uninterruptable spells.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
...though most casters dont have chambers and uninterruptable spells.

Nope, and they can continue on target #2, #3... in same damage while
I need to...
  • 1 Make new chambers with 20s downtime.
  • 2 Get a cup of coffee while getting power back.
  • 3 Use my staff
  • 4 Use my lightningfast powerless spells. Not...
  • 5 Salvage loot

I usally go for 4 and 3.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Logging for now. Been a great day discussing this with u.
I hope u enjoyed it as much as I did. See u later... ;)

Gonna do some testing vs my RM. I will paste some logs here.

PS
Flimgoblin: U got an URL regarding (a FAQ) ranks? My says "Regular freddie".

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
bah, que no sabeis perder y listo! pa una vez k midi tiene algo k vale la pena ya estamos ¡¡Midi op!! k nada, a cascarla:twak:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
[WR]Mothman said:
bah, que no sabeis perder y listo! pa una vez k midi tiene algo k vale la pena ya estamos ¡¡Midi op!! k nada, a cascarla:twak:
yeah, but you shouldn’t spread your urine around like that indoor.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Null,

you not only proven yourself to be a power hungry moron with no respect whatsover for anything but yourself (while destroying the fun of dozens for your own ego with your godmode char), you`ve also proven yourself to be a clueless idiot and a moron with your posts.

thanks for your contribution to the daoc community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom