constant mid zerg in emain

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.SadonTheGrey

excuse me? at which point did i say the alleged bo were adding? :eek:

the only ones that weren't zerging were bo it seems.

L

lissandra

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
excuse me? at which point did i say the alleged bo were adding? :eek:

here

anyway, finally stopped playing 4 the night. had a good fight just now with a fg mids (random, like my group), but the fun soon dissappeared when a fg bo and another fg randoms added :x

O

old.Isos

cause everyone always chats in cgs about whats going on in emain?!?

and people that add sucks:( :(

buts its nothing like doing a fg fight at amg with fg albs and you have 2 fg stealthers sneakeaking around your back and sniping you from every direction

hey! why dont we all lvl stealthers!?!
I mean.... its only about... like 30% left of the people on this server that arent playing stealthers?

M

Melachi-

Aye, and whats the story with all the albs who port into emain and just sit at apk ? :p

Dont give me the "but if we leave apk we get wtfpwned by savages" excuse, because would you really rather sit doing nothing in apk ? :p

O

old.SadonTheGrey

i never criticised them specifically at least now like this...

spotting 1BO makes a fg adding BO, BAD ADDING, ADD OMEN, HHAHAHHAHH xDDXDDXDXXDXXD!§!

i just think that it's ironic that mids moan about albs not leaving apk etc. frankly its easier to just sit at apk or do something else than actually leave the pk, start fighting one mid group and die to adds and then have 2 release and change medallions and things :x

M

Melachi-

You do realise on an average emain day, there will be about 4fg of mids running around seperatley, they dont add on purpose, they dont all run Sav,Sav,Sav,Skal,Sham,heal,heal,heal groups, they arent all realm rank8+.

Albion could easily have 4fg roaming around emain, and guess what would happen. Less adding, since groups will not be chasing after albs.

Albs, really you bring this on yourselves

M

Melachi-

And infact im convinced, its all bullshit this "We wont RvR because of Savages", its all a lie really, whats really happening is that 99% of you albs are all rolling Scouts/Infils and Mincers, and this is your easy excuse to roll them.

[edit] And this is quite easy to prove because. If midgard didnt have Savages, and the guild groups used 'balanced' Berserkers, they would still spank any alb random group in emain. Random mids used to get walked all over by PE, they did whine when it happened, but they still ported back out and tried again.

D

Dorin

Originally posted by lissandra
Fyi BO has left prydwen so i very much doubt a fg of BO added on you :)

fleeing from ASD nerf or summit? no challenge? why oh why?

/sarcasm off

M

Maeloch

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
But true, spotting 1BO makes a fg adding BO, BAD ADDING, ADD OMEN, HHAHAHHAHH xDDXDDXDXXDXXD!§!

So good m6!

Yes. You gone yet?

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Whine whine :rolleyes: thought you said you dont rvr till 1.65 Windforce

changed my mind, do a lot of stealthing though and DF is not filled with Fotms who know how to play

i wasn't whining btw

L

lissandra

Originally posted by Dorin
fleeing from ASD nerf or summit? no challenge? why oh why?

/sarcasm off

Too little action and too many mids.

A

_anarky_

the whine is stlong in this post :eek:

check out odins if u don't wanna get zerged,
oh yhea thats right, ur rp-horny and u can't go to a zone where u'd actually have to WAIT for someone to show up

O

old.SadonTheGrey

as opposed to what? waiting in emain for albs to show up so we can fight the numbers of mids there?

im anything but rp horny, i just want some fun that all. its a shame i can no longer get that in emain. i wouldn't mind the zerg if albs zerged back but the siuation atm is that they won't.

anyway i'm going to close this thread, i knew ppl would just come out with stupid smart alec comments... like why don't albs just get a zerg to counter mids meaning less adding etc... well maybe but then the mids would moan about albs having 2 sit @ apk for 2 hours building the zergs while most of mids suicide from emain through boredom or go mad chasing rambo round mmg for an hour or so.

i love the way mids use pe 'walking all over them' as an excuse for the zerging and the upsurge of rvr guilds in mid. you say that you kept porting back to emain and so shoudl we ... yet this was not the case, in fact emain had very few mids when pe were unopposed until the savage was introduced and suddenly everyone in mid gained 'skill' because they can /assist and spam anytimes and suddenly now emain is full of mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread