Conspriacy?!

D

-dewey-

Ok, 5 mins ago I was rooting around in krypts webspace :)p) when I discovered something disturbing......... Krypt is Brannor!

If you don't believe me go here and note the directory Brannor! Your busted now Krypt/Brannor, but before you get sent to a flamey death I'll ask the question everyone wants to know the answer of.... Why??!!!!???

Ohhhh and take a look at krypt.jpg, kryptbre.jpg, kryptshaven.jpg and finally therealkrypt.jpg! All of which can be found in http://homepage.ntlworld.com/krypt0r/, krypts webspace.

hmmmm, looking over this post it's kinda cruel but what the hell, I'll post it anyway. I mean come on, kryptshaven.jpg deserves a thread of it's own! <cackles evily>

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Did you ever wonder that maybe krypt is hosting brannors pics?

[edit] and that you are not funny?

D

-dewey-

ohh cmon, it would be easier to get your own webspace than email all the pics to someone else.

S

SFXman

Anyone know if those Shrouded Isles pics have been shown to anyone by Brannor? Damn cool :)
Kemor is in the same guild opn the test server, hehehe... looks fun!

B

Belsameth

so, basically Brann0r is acting like a 14 year old kid, and has an alt called Krypt as well.

some of the more obscure conspiracy theories on aliens and such sound more believeble.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Typical that Kemor is the only guy not dead.. all hail Kemor the Undieing!!

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by -dewey-
Ok, 5 mins ago I was rooting around in krypts webspace :)p) when I discovered something disturbing......... Krypt is Brannor!

If you don't believe me go here and note the directory Brannor! Your busted now Krypt/Brannor, but before you get sent to a flamey death I'll ask the question everyone wants to know the answer of.... Why??!!!!???

Ohhhh and take a look at krypt.jpg, kryptbre.jpg, kryptshaven.jpg and finally therealkrypt.jpg! All of which can be found in http://homepage.ntlworld.com/krypt0r/, krypts webspace.

hmmmm, looking over this post it's kinda cruel but what the hell, I'll post it anyway. I mean come on, kryptshaven.jpg deserves a thread of it's own! <cackles evily>

You just had to paste the link all over Barrysworld, eh? Now I have to take the pictures down :(

It was intended as a joke in #bwforumites

Ah well

*sighs*

Edit: Gasp, Im hosting Brannors pictures.. OMG!!!!!!!11

B

Belsameth

I think he means spartacus.
you never know tho. nor would you want to.

L

loxleyhood

Forgive me for a spelling mistake when typing a name from a dead language.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Forgive me for a spelling mistake when typing a name from a dead language.

to forgive is human. we're not
and spartacus is more then a name from a dead language...
but I'm sure you know your classics...:)

O

old.tRoG

talking about dead languages...

tha loxley donn òtrach!

B

Brannor McThife

ROFL @ some of the comments. :clap:

The truth is, I'm lazy. Can't be arsed to use that 50MB that BT Openworld apparently have reserved for me somewhere...so I often just zip the screenshots from SI, testing, or elsewhere to various people. Krypt was kind enough :eek: to host some for me.

I am most definately not Krypt. I thought that my grammar alone would prove that I am...um...unique. :m00:

-G

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
I thought that my grammar alone would prove that I am...um...unique. :m00:

-G

or krypts lack of same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom