• Total voters

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Santa
Satan

They contain the same letters!¬¬!!
They both wear Red
They both have beards
Jesus died on xmas i think, so Satan may have been involved....and how does he win everyone's hearts? Yep, a chocolate log in your sock draw!

FUCK YEAH!!!!! eat my exclamation mark!s!!!!!!

drunk-santa-thumb.jpg

satan.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
W-hell...people around these here parts *spits* say that i'm Satan, so i should know.

I do like to ask if girls are naughty or nice :flame:

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus died on xmas i think, so Satan may have been involved....and how does he win everyone's hearts? Yep, a chocolate log in your sock draw!

Jesus died at easter. - According to the holy bible atleast.:touch:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The Wikipedia Knowledge Dump (WikiDumper.org): Satan Claus

PROOF!

Satan Claus

Satan Claus is a theory that Santa Claus is actually an alias for Satan. The theory is based primarily on the fact that "Santa" could be an anagram for "Satan." This theory is a popular belief among many Christian communities.

Other evidence is the fact that Saint Nicholas, the origin of Santa, could have never existed. Ole Nick was a fallen Angel. Nick is a common nickname for Santa. (e.g. Old Saint Nicholaus) Old Nick is a British term for "the devil". Nicholas is one of the most common names for the devil, for Germans.

Many Christians are infuriated with the fact that Santa shares, or in some cases takes the spotlight from Jesus at Christmas time.
Some facts about both Jesus and Santa: They are both Omniscient. They are both Omnipresent. They both have a white beard.

Santa can be rearranged to spell Satan. Claus is old English for "Hoof-Claws." Claus can be rearranged to spell "Lucas" which resembles Lucifer. Kriss Kringle means "little Christ child".

External Links: SANTA CLAUS: The Great Imposter -- Christian anti-Santa site.

This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article "Satan Claus". Link may die if entry is finally removed or merged.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Did you hear about the Dyslexic devil worshipper?

He built a shrine to santa.

:(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
haha, the Jesus died on xmas was funny....

hmm, lets see why is xmas celebrated? do you celebrate someones death?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
afaik christians liked Jesus

And Jewish(right?) didn't, yet Jewish DON'T celebrate it...

No wait..they do...7 days or something.

Dman i need to brush up on my "normal religions" some day.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
They can't be the same obviously!

Their beards are different colours :eek:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
And Jewish(right?) didn't, yet Jewish DON'T celebrate it...

No wait..they do...7 days or something.

Dman i need to brush up on my "normal religions" some day.

well, even if they didn't its quite besides the point, it was about the celebration that chrisitans call christmas which they hold on the day jesus was born, so I don't really give a fuck if jews celebrate it or not

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I don't give a fuck whether it was when Jesus was born, crucified or lost his virginity. Untill he magic's a winning lottery ticket into my hand, he don't exist.

As you can tell, I don't read anything about the bible, hence my ignorance

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Although Christ's actual birthday and the date Christmas is celebrated bear absolutely no relation - Christmas was actually moved to 25th December at some point in the early centuries AD (300-600 ish) to coincide with the Roman celebration/feast of Saturnalia. Is a verified fact in early Vatican records.

Edit: Not forgetting of course the winter solar solstice just happens to coincide during the same week...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well, even if they didn't its quite besides the point, it was about the celebration that chrisitans call christmas which they hold on the day jesus was born, so I don't really give a fuck if jews celebrate it or not

Yeah i just thought i'd ride along the "chrit died on xmas" thing.

Anyhoo, i'm calling xmas, Santamas as that's the guy we celebrate :D

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I don't belive in god, but its stupid to say Jesus didn't exist cause you don't beilive in god. Thing is that Jesus wasn't the son of god, as god don't exists its hard to be his son. He on the other side was a very smart and good man with great ideals which he thought people around him the best he could. All the so said miracles he performed are just stories that been alterd over time when passing from mouth to mouth. Find it rather stupid and ignorant to say I don't belive in god there for jesus could never have existed.

this is how I see it atleast

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I don't belive in god, but its stupid to say Jesus didn't exist cause you don't beilive in god. Thing is that Jesus wasn't the son of god, as god don't exists its hard to be his son. He on the other side was a very smart and good man with great ideals which he thought people around him the best he could. All the so said miracles he performed are just stories that been alterd over time when passing from mouth to mouth. Find it rather stupid and ignorant to say I don't belive in god there for jesus could never have existed.

this is how I see it atleast

You could also argue that the religous zealots of yesteryear invented the bible to brainwash idiots into thinking it was all real.

There is no proof that Jesus was real, or that he actually did the things you may refer to.

I hate religion+forums, never a good mix.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Well, if you're particularly vindictive and really, really didn't like them...

I celebrated my dad's death last week, one year since he died, but only in rememberance - you forgot that didn't you? :p

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
I celebrated my dad's death last week, one year since he died, but only in rememberance - you forgot that didn't you? :p

Was a mixture of sarcasm and irony, sorry Imgorm - my old man died 14 years ago. I'll probably spend the same day next year in mourning and rememberance, however celebration has a completely different connotation to melancholic commemoration.

Say that after a few pints.

"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back, he's really going to want to see a fucking cross? Ow! Maybe that's why he hasn't shown up yet...it's like going up to Jackie Onassis (Kennedy) wearing a rifle pendant...just thinking of John..."

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Was in the pub. Religion came up. I'm sitting there as the only agnostic. Jesus was a Jew. Fact. Makes me laugh when Christian's spout forth all their anti-Jew bullshit when all the time they're worshipping a dead Jew.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lamp is about all the time you fucking faggot, now stfu and go fuck your self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom