Consignment Merchants

K

Kicks

Been wandering around the housing section a bit and noticed that items on these merchants aren't all showing their prices it looks like there is a cutoff after x many characters in the item name.

Anyone else seen this, is it a bug or 'working as intended'?

O

old.Emma

Its a bug fixed in 1.64. along with the introduction of the Market Explorer which will save you the time needed to find an item ;p

S

Sichama

If you try buying an item with no money on you it will tell you the price.

I

ilaya

as explained from other posts across all servers.. the way to judge the price is.. get a lowbie or alt to try buy the item.. merchant wil say u need xxxx cash for this. then u can judge.

but i do agree it is a disgraceful bug that surely shoulda been noticed during testing!

whole point of housing as a player helping option is the merchants.. and THEY are bugged.. where was the bugs during testing? wrong plants? ffs..

S

shadybrack

i like the fact someone was selling a buttercup for 1p at one of those merchants :x

K

Kicks

Originally posted by shadybrack
i like the fact someone was selling a buttercup for 1p at one of those merchants :x

lol I saw that :) can't remember where though :)

Pretty apalling bug to miss imo test housing and not bother testing the merchants :(

A

Arnor

the dark disciples did the same in midgard, fucking weak imo

B

boni_ofdavoid

/bow

But its a really nice buttecup, louise gave it to me, has great centimental value etc. Not selling for less than 1p!

p.s. I was just experimenting tbh.

Though a good way round this bug would be to place small valueless objects in the consigment mercs with a price on them, grouped with other items the same price. That would sort this problem:-

e.g.

buttercup 1p
long sword of I dont fit on the screen
another long sword of I dont fit on te
yet another long sword of I dont fit o

buttercut 500gp
some pair of chanter boots from galla
another pair of chanter boots from ga

get my drift?

/please note my buttercup is not used for this purpose atm, but if you see small items priced high next week, then this is why.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Arnor
the dark disciples did the same in midgard, fucking weak imo

The shock! The horror! How dare I ask 1p for a buttercup, yes FUCKING WEAK!|!!!!!!!11111 destroying the markets for buttercups, rofl at you Arnor.

A

Aloca

Yea that is a great idea Boni, but what if you still have higher price on the things you cant see the price on :D

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
/bow

But its a really nice buttecup, louise gave it to me, has great centimental value etc. Not selling for less than 1p!

i got my buttercup from louise aswell so im not selling it for less than 1p either!! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom