Consignment Merchants

T

thorwyntf

Just a stupid question about those merchants:
If the item names are too long, I can´t see the price in the [brackets] anymore. It´s just cut off, which is kinda annoying. Is there any trick to make the prices visible?

D

Draylor

Delve info has same problem - price is only displayed in title bar of the info window and has same cutoff points there.

Dont think there is any way around this - apart from starting the long wait for 1.64 already

K

Khalen

Same goes for 1st in line can't be rightclicked for info

F

fl3a

hmm, for me delve said price not at the title bar but before the magic bonuses, i think. ill check it again tonight.

B

bob007

First item on merchant don't show stats, Surgest you rightnow it, I'll sort mine later.

Pricing i have rightnowed.

Thank you for your report, this bug has indeed been reported to Mythic, who is preparing a fix for us. We should fix it very soon.

Sincerely yours,

----------------------------------
Support Client Dark Age of Camelot

Looks like we'll get a fix on this when Mythic move there arse.

T

thorwyntf

...this bug has indeed been reported ....

:D
Quite amusing that they´re calling this a "bug". it doesn´t require an intense betatesting to find it out. It´s just opening any CMerchant window. :D

D

Draylor

Well - thats whats been wrong with GOAs testing process all along.

The simple, obvious, trivial to fix bugs that annoy us all arent fixed before patches go live - or usually in any reasonable amount of time afterwards.

The fixes from future patches that do make their way into the versions GOA use are the changes we could live without ;)

C

Cala-more

Yeah the ebop glow graphic was never fixed since si release. nerf tbh

D

Demolay

GOA+QA= no thanks that costs cheese n goats n francs

GOA+localisation= my uncle le henri is doing it he'll have it finished by erm 2007 because of same reasons above

Users who are viewing this thread