Consignment merchant!

A

Aurilius

How sucky is it that you cant see the price of an item if the name is longer than 28 letter's ....

Wake the fuck up Mythic!!

*Edit*

My bad for an oooold topic I just had to get it on my chest.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Aurilius
How sucky is it that you cant see the price of an item if the name is longer than 28 letter's ....

Wake the fuck up Mythic!!

it´s GOA that should fix that on EU servers, and it´s a known bug

"how sucky is it to whine over something on BW which already has 3 other threads"

<B4K4>

E

etaew

Re: Re: Consignment merchant!

Originally posted by Addlcove

"how sucky is it to whine over something on BW which already has 3 other threads"

yus

O

old.Morchaoron

i dont think everyone reads all whines on bw

and for a reason, you would be mental in no time if you did

B

Balbor

it´s GOA that should fix that on EU servers, and it´s a known bug

<B4K4>

well you would think that gorre is there to find these bugs, but no, its there to test there translation and not fix any bugs. all the stuff about them ironing out bugs really means 'our french to german to england tanslator messed up somewhere and we have to add some text by hand' BS.

O

old.Sandariel

Well, I usually run around with my /level 20 minst to check consignment merchants... While I do it, the minst has no money on him... If you then try to buy something, you'll get a "You don't have XXXg to buy that item" or something similar.

This way it's possible to find out the price anyway... It's annoying, but it works :)

If you got a second account you might even run around with a "price check bot" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom