Film Connor MacLeod of Clan Macleod

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
surprised they havent remade the evil dead trilogy yet tbh.

Comedy shlock horror is not a big box office draw these days, usually straight to DVD. Been some decent ones recently though. Warewolves Vs Stripper and Attack of the Herbals are two that spring to mind.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry but how has no one else pointed this out: Ryan-fucking-Reynolds as Highlander ?

Fucking car crash. The man should only be cast as Van Wilder.

I can't believe what he/they did to Green Lantern :( :( :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Thought he was OK in Safe House and was looking forward to Deadpool if it ever gets made :(

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Was about to say the same thing Opticle, its a recipe for disaster.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
It wasn't his acting though, he fit the part, the writing was turd.

I don't think he quite fit - he wasn't terrible but I do think he lacks gravitas so he was ok for the comedy while discovering his powers but not so great at making the leap from fun-lovin' chump to deadly serious superhero.The writing was indeed steaming dog poo and having a crap bad guy really didn't help. Mark Strong's Sinestro was awesome though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It wasn't his acting though, he fit the part, the writing was turd.

No he didn't, terribly miscast (I don't actually dislike him, but he was wrong for GL). Writing was indeed turd though.

Vae

Resident Freddy

Can't go wrong with moon nazi's

Oh you can go very wrong! The film is very bad - not even comically bad - just bad. They had a fun idea but then wrote a crap script. With a decent funny script which plays along knowingly with how bad the film is it could have been cult but instead it's just bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom