Connection

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

Need some help please.
When I try to log in to update server I keep getting error msg 201 'cant connect to update server.' I can go to any other site on the internet but cant get in here to DAOC. Have a second computer linked to a main server with a seperate copy of DAOC on and that gives the same problem.
Any ideas what I can do please.

I am in France not the UK btw but as an English person I use Dyvet.

I was thinking about reloading the game but I downloaded LoTM from the net and do not have disc.

Helllllllllp please.

Jini

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hello,

Need some help please.
When I try to log in to update server I keep getting error msg 201 'cant connect to update server.' I can go to any other site on the internet but cant get in here to DAOC. Have a second computer linked to a main server with a seperate copy of DAOC on and that gives the same problem.
Any ideas what I can do please.

I am in France not the UK btw but as an English person I use Dyvet.

I was thinking about reloading the game but I downloaded LoTM from the net and do not have disc.

Helllllllllp please.

Jini

Firewall doesn't allow Updater to get out?

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
I tried that I only have m/soft windows firewall...turned it off and still the same. Nothing has changed on my computer set up since it last worked ok??
Any other ideas please??

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
Good News,

Allworking again...did nothing just started again ok, can only assume server was down somewhere here in France.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom