Connection going wacko [monday 22th of July]

K

kemor

Around 6.30pm BST (7.30pm CET), we suffered some kind of connection problem. No news yet on the causes but so far, we know that it affects all players on all servers.

Our teams are on it...stay tuned...

Sorry for all the hunters out there...

B

Bitney Spears

Actually connection problems started 2pm BST.

K

kalgarn

very quick response.good job.
now get this game back running
:p

O

old.Max Payne

kalgarn dwarfowar lvl 49 berzerker midgard prydwen

Grtz !

O

old.Velo

lag.jpg

its on GOAs side this time anyway

O

old.Miss

This lag is gettin rediculous... 2nd day with huge connection problems, and it ain't just me... its everyone... please fix it.

R

Rumble

Maybe its one of those 'unnoticable' GOA patches...only joshing chief :)

K

Khalen

Tanx for saying Kemor...

Hope it will be fixed soon...

O

Orin Askhammare

Originally posted by old.Miss
This lag is gettin rediculous... 2nd day with huge connection problems, and it ain't just me... its everyone... please fix it.

Yesterday was absolutely fine for me so....

O

old.Kladen

ok no everything is bust login aint responding nemore

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by old.Max Payne
kalgarn dwarfowar lvl 49 berzerker midgard prydwen

Grtz !
lol,thx max,i descided i was going too trye that xp thingie again where everyone was allways talking about.was fun,but think i'll wait another 5 weeks to xp again though.can't be 50 allready can i :D

O

old.Khain

thanks for the fast info :D

GOA are getting better :clap:

O

old.Solomon Kane

LOL - DAoC is empty ... the forum is FULL :)

K

Khalen

Great now I have some time to try out the E&B Beta Test :) That connection is still ok :)

K

kalgarn

hahaha,i don't think ppl are reading this tread to know my current lvl faye ;)
but thx anyway :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

12 hops at an average of 206... /shrug shrug

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Cronn

No.

Because you can't get your fix now? For fucks sake, you think GOA runs every router out there? You kids are fun-ny.

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by sickofit...

Because you can't get your fix now? For fucks sake, you think GOA runs every router out there? You kids are fun-ny.

Like that's our problem:puke: Have you tried pinging the servers? I bet not, cuz if you would have, you would clearly see that the connection is only bad at the last 2 hops...

C

censi

"Connection problems.
[07-22-2002]

There was a nasty connection problem around 6.30pm BST (7.30pm CET) tonight. Everyone on all servers lost connection very briefly.
Our teams are on it and are investigating the cause...
We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Thats whats posted on the main site. This is far from the truth. There is a major connectivity problem right now (2030BST).... I wanna know exactly what you (GOA) has done in the last 2 hours.... Tell me what investagative work you have done..... Tell me where you think the problem is.... Get the main website updated with usefull information.... Get more posts out on the forums with usefull updates..... We want constant updates. We know there is a problem FFS.... What have u done about it????
Please go on a customer focus course..... I dont care that the game is down (it happens, we dont mind), I care that the info coming back about the outage is absolutely worthless and once again totally unpunctual...... You really dont learn from past mistakes do you......

O

old.ViscountCharles

A ping trace shows the problem is in the last three hops - not exclusively the first of those three, wither.

Wanadoo at 193.251.251.58, then 193.252.123.70 and 193.252.123.13 (prydwen itself) - 100% packet loss every 12 secs or so.

So if it's not GOA, it's their ISP - and they OUGHT to have to clout to get it sorted.

C

Cronn

Originally posted by sickofit...

Fuck off.

You are defending this pathetic excuse for a service. A service I am paying for. It's been almost impossible to play since around 2pm this afternoon, and it has only been getting worse. The only thing I know about it is from some shitty little announcement on the web site.

O

old.chesnor

I can't believe some of the BS you are posting.

Get a grip Censi. Sure the problem is at GOA, Kemor admitted this, said they are working on it, and posted promptly. You really want to to update their webpage in realtime with the latest progress. Sheesh, get real.

Chill out and do some RL stuff for a bit, if the game is making you this angry when it goes pokey for a short while, you need a break anyway.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Eynar_Vega

Like that's our problem:puke: Have you tried pinging the servers? I bet not, cuz if you would have, you would clearly see that the connection is only bad at the last 2 hops...

I love the way you emphasize our... CUZ I actually did ping the server.

Please, be so good.. name me just one internet service that is a hundred percent reliable.

Jeez... get a grip on yourself, it's not like you are going to die from withdrawel...

Thats whats posted on the main site. This is far from the truth. There is a major connectivity problem right now (2030BST).... I wanna know exactly what you (GOA) has done in the last 2 hours.... Tell me what investagative work you have done..... Tell me where you think the problem is.... Get the main website updated with usefull information.... Get more posts out on the forums with usefull updates..... We want constant updates. We know there is a problem FFS.... What have u done about it????
Please go on a customer focus course..... I dont care that the game is down (it happens, we dont mind), I care that the info coming back about the outage is absolutely worthless and once again totally unpunctual...... You really dont learn from past mistakes do you......

Yes, GOA!! Tell us immediately about EVERYTHING that has been done in the last two hours!! WE also want to know how much you pay KEMOR CUZ HE CANT DO NOTHING RIGHT!!!111
Install a fucking webcam in Kemor's office and in the server room... and god have mercy on you if you don't fix it withing exactly 10 minutes!!11
Go immediately on customer focus course! We want info about everything. I demand that GOA publishes background checks on ALL of their employees and their families! I want to know exactly what's going on!!!11 And if not, I will stop playing!!!

... pathetic.

B

Brannor McThife

Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.

Oh, I'm sorry, I got carried away like so many people. :m00:

Yeah, it's GOA's fault...sure...it's also your parents fault you were born. :m00: But you don't see us blaming them for your verbal skills. :sleeping:

It's Wanadoo now, quit yer whining.

:flame:

-G

S

SilverHood

I'd rather they fixed the problem, instead of getting someone to tell us exactly whats going on

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Cronn

Fuck off.

You are defending this pathetic excuse for a service. A service I am paying for. It's been almost impossible to play since around 2pm this afternoon, and it has only been getting worse. The only thing I know about it is from some shitty little announcement on the web site.

Tell you something, freak boy... I am paying for their service, too.
If you little shithead can't handle not being able to play for a couple of hours, I would suggest you start playing solitaire again.
Might be better for your nerves.

And now do me a favor, Mr. I only post if I want to be a little shithead... shut up, click your Start button - acessories- games- solitaire. Relax... oh, and did I tell you to shut up?

O

old.Kladen

what is wrong with goa? they should be able to run this like proffessionals. why dont they get rid of wanadoo??

as far as im concerned its not wanadoo's fault brannor its goa fault for using them as a IP provider

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom