Congratz Hibs

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
I got to say...Very good Crim retake (as always from hibs)....u hade the nrs for it...think last count on t2 was 80+ or so...and to all the albs that defended...yess that defended and dident play around in PvE Good job to u also...but as always we lack the ppl to defend so hibs are way better in RvR then albs...hibs have more High rr players out then alb...but we top them with high rrs in PvE instead...there we pwn real good...but back to topic...good retake and keep it up and u might get IRvR in HW instead...but then albs will go aggro island instead :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
why the fuck albs decided to take crim in the first place is beyond me :p

tip, keep takers : OUR RELIC IS IN MIDDY LAND !

why anyone would want to be subjected to treeemedous, wonderful totally darling abuse from Bainshee and Shoooms in our really brilliantly coded keeps is a nutta.

All back to Aggromon then :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
why the fuck albs decided to take crim in the first place is beyond me :p

tip, keep takers : OUR RELIC IS IN MIDDY LAND !

why anyone would want to be subjected to treeemedous, wonderful totally darling abuse from Bainshee and Shoooms in our really brilliantly coded keeps is a nutta.

All back to Aggromon then :p

I was in the group that took the keep. It was done at late night, we didn't want to go for the own relic in the middle of the night with a RR8-11 group.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Everyone loves a good coning.

strange that u wasent there with your OP:ed buggabusing banshee then gamah...easy RP farm just as u like it (pointing to the crac T4 defence today)

Gamah

Banned
I enjoyed that t4 defence ;d lots of rpts was on 15k/hour ;x

Btw:

Hib/excal (active)
Dwali lvl 3x banshee

;o?

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I was in the group that took the keep. It was done at late night, we didn't want to go for the own relic in the middle of the night with a RR8-11 group.

This is always the same ( ALBS take keep early hours of morning ) .

Well grow some balls and start trying to take keeps at peek time like us hibbies do .

Well done hibbies :) get them over powerd albs out of our lands :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
This is always the same ( ALBS take keep early hours of morning ) .

Well grow some balls and start trying to take keeps at peek time like us hibbies do .

Well done hibbies :) get them over powerd albs out of our lands :)

Shrooms + bainshees >> prime time keeptake

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tafaya Anathas said:
Shrooms + bainshees >> prime time keeptake

3x the numbers + Monster-rezzes > most stuff.

BTW: Monster-rezz is so stupidly OP - you can't even purge the DoT *AT ALL* even if the Zombie is long-gone or dead. Pisses me off more then anything else.

Marc

FH is my second home
300 hibs stood outside crauch with shrooms and 3 albs at bridge lol. Are the hibs on a tether?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
3x the numbers + Monster-rezzes > most stuff.

BTW: Monster-rezz is so stupidly OP - you can't even purge the DoT *AT ALL* even if the Zombie is long-gone or dead. Pisses me off more then anything else.

bug abusing banshee's+shrooms > monster-rezz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom