Congratulations

S

]SK[

I even saw you reffing a match the other day. Were you lost or something?

M

Moön

Getting some practice as admins will be reffing next season and any useless refs will be dropped .

Better get yerself a good pair of shoe's SK :p

O

old.MMM

we only had a ref once or twice so :D

i had to do it :D

V

vuz

mm, played a cs a bit in past few weeks but giving that a break now -> going into revision joy period :( and A-levels not GCSE :upyours:

lost interest in TFC to an extent - won't be playing online again til after exmas have finished - the same goes for my admining duties :/

Last exam is on June 25th. [but will OBVIOUSLY be at i11 June 21st to 23rd... as a TFC admin..]

M

Moön

Excuses....get back to playing doac you wimp ;)

gl in your pansy A levels vuzeh :x

O

old.Mr War

ur crazy goin to i11 just before an exam. you'll end up failing on the exam cuz u had such a major hangover than you'll forget your name!!

V

vuz

tis alreet - its ict.. i don't think they ask questions as hard as 'name?'

daoc moon? me? bleh?

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

I think it is appropriate to also say in here a big up to CJK for a very intense, nailbiting yet enjoyable div 2a final.

Cheers for an ace game.

V

vuz

if anyone has an in eye demo from CJK v SCW on bases2k1 please slap me - the hltv one was corrupt :(

The other demos from that game are on the site.

O

old.[SCW]British

Just happens that the only map I play in the demo is freakin corrupt ! :clap:

M

Moön

Probably fot the best then people cant see how much you sux :p

O

old.[SCW]British

Yeah I suck so bad I give moon a speech impedement that has managed to work its way into his writing too :E

K

KoolMoD

I just wanna say a big thanks to the BWTFCL admins and referees for running undoubtably the best league to date. The varied competitions, good running system and innovative new structures made the season one of the best yet.

I thoroughly enjoyed this season, and hope next season continues to reach the high standard BWTFCL sets.

Jeez I sound like a right kissass merchant :p

O

old.BadOmen

I would have to agree with KoolMoD.
This BWTFCL season have been one of the best, if not THE.

Fixed schedules are great (althou I do feel a little bit of sorrow for those clans that had to play a game on Friday night..).

Results submit, tables update & referee been great.

Thinking now next season might get even better.

V

vuz

althou I do feel a little bit of sorrow for those clans that had to play a game on Friday

Lol - can't argue with that although we tried to minimise this by asking clans which nights they could play on and all those in that division informed us that they could do Fridays.

Thanks to all those who have complemented our work - trust me when I say the admins to appreciate them and it can be comments like the above which makes the decision in an admins mind whether or not to continue being an admin - thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom