Congratulations

R

Rumble

I wish to congratulate the BWTFCL crew for one of the most pleasant league experiences I have had since [SCW] started to compete in leagues.

The league system has worked superbly with a fixed timeslot and reliable reffing. The competitiveness from the other clans has been exemplory and I thank them for giving their best. We may have finished top but the results dont really tell the full story - every game has been played to the highest standard and at the end of the day the results didnt matter to me. Its just refreshing to have a solid reliable league against quality and like-minded opposition.

The website overhaul has worked very well and its quick and easy to view the league positions, upcoming games, results and server details. So a cheerful slap on the back to the web crew.

Compared to other leagues this has been one of the best and im proud to have played my part in a successful season. UKTFCL has really slipped in standards compared to last season but BWTFCL remains as stable as ever.

Good work fella!

M

Moön

Thats what we like to see thanks Tempest :D

BWTFCL is up fo many improvents next season, this time around we've used some new idea's some that work and some that dont but its been a learning curve .

Next season we should have ref issues covered and our server conditions have improved somewhat since the start of s6, our understading of anti cheat software is also becoming greater and we're slowly getting through to Barrysworld how important this is .
We've been working a bit with Pixel maps and hoping this should give us a better understading of what makes a good playable map so maybe next season we'l have some new maps for you to vote on ;)

I myself will be playing less clan matches and actually aiming more of my time at bwtfcl and 4fought (which is also up for many improvents in it next season). I'm also going to take a look at hltv so I can offer this and demo's of it to any clan matches I ref next season .

Congratulations Temp (and to the rest of SCW) for your success this season and good luck in the next one :)

O

old.[SCW]British

I have to agree with tempest, no really I do ;) , this season at bwtfcl has been the most enjoyable season so far. I had my doubts when SCW were seemingly dumped back into Division2 after the league restructuring, but each game in our division has been tough, especially DA and RvR wp to them, and rewarding when we won.

I look forward to the next season in division 1 (RAH!) and also the next season of 4fought. 4fought went surprisingly well for its maiden run and was very competitive so thanks to all the admins involved in that, especially fade. (get rid of bozz!)

I also look forward to thrashing moons pulsar with my 0.01 megalitre(ahem) fiesta........behold!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/i.j.stuart/images/oldcar-brits.jpg

See you next season :m00:

S

[SCW]Proud

yup its all be said above, wp gg and cant wait for next season :D

O

old.Pi0

Kinda makes it all worthwhile. :)

Thanks for the kind comments, the admin team has done a great job this season despite a number of setbacks and should all be slapped on the back and handed numerous pints!

Re: the website, there are still a lot of gaps to fill that myself/vuz never got around to but hopefully they will be coded/mended soon. I'm afraid I have to step down as web developer for the league as I am extremely busy in RL, but I'll always be around to fix the occassional glitch. :)

- LBU|Pi0z

O

old.|[eon]|

/me slaps the admins and refs in the back

I'll refrain from handing everyone a pint tho, my wallet wouldn't find it funny :p

BWTFCL is easily my favourite league these days, keep it up :)

S

scw-venom

I've really enjoyed this season, has all run really smoothly. Also the additional competitions seem to have added a bit extra as well, our 4fought peeps seemed to enjoy it more than anything else :)

Cheers

M

Moön

Originally posted by [SCW]Venom
our 4fought peeps seemed to enjoy it more than anything else

Thats only cos they 0wnd at it and almost won the intire league :D

Originally posted by [SCW]British
(get rid of bozz!)

I also look forward to thrashing moons pulsar with my 0.01 megalitre(ahem) fiesta........behold!

bozz is gone Brit and we do have some tasty new maps being lined up for testing .

And my pulsar is still in teh garage getting fix0red but when its back its gonna own and santa pod raceway may become my 2nd home, so come visit me any time you feel like it Brit babeh :D (not only will I own him at TFC but I'l own him on a racetrack to hehehe ;) )

T

Twinner

Congrats SCW on winnin all yer games.

Was a pleasure to ref u!

I also agree that 4fought was excellent to compete in :)

O

old.Toffee

Yep, just to re-iterate whats already been said. BWTFCL has been ace this season (not only cos we won our div :E ). But in terms of the organisation I have yet to find a fault in it.

/me pats all those involved in running bwtfcl on the back.

GJ lads :)

S

scw-venom

Aye, i'm no just happy cos we won games and stuff. Aside from our first season in bwtfcl when were in the lowest div and had loads of no shows it has been the most fun competiton I have played in. :x

M

Moön

Oh yeh babeh

Good to see your still on the TFC scene Doc, I miss you, call me :wub:

S

]SK[

The season has had its downs. Mainly shortages of refs and server issues for the european players.

M

Moön

Yes buts thats all sorted for next season as I gues new Ip's means new routing, servers or locations and BWTFCL isnt having any refs next season, reffing will be done by admins .

and yes SK your gonna be an admin next season.....

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

OMFG I've never seen the BWTFCL Forums so busy. I might even have to bring back my cross posting jokes thread just to piss of Moon :X

Anyhoo, BWTFCL was a pleasure to play in this season and I hope next season will be of the same high standard. Big up to everyone in our table as every game was enjoyable.

P.S. Brit's car is better :p

S

]SK[

Does this mean your going to be reffing next season then Moon?

M

Moön

Originally posted by [SCW]Nessie
I might even have to bring back my cross posting jokes thread just to piss of Moon

LOL Nessie if you do try and make em funny this time m8 as if they arnt I may be forced to post a few of my own :D

Originally posted by +SA+SerialKilla
Does this mean your going to be reffing next season then Moon?

Yup :)

1Jesta

woah, thanks for the compliments, its just a shame I cant be around for the end of season :(
There have been some teething problems , mainly with refs and servers, but everyone stuck with it and hopefully we can integrate some new ideas into season 7 to make it better still.
My personal thanks to 3 people
Deathwish
Pi0z
SerialKilla
without those 3 people my first season in charge would have been a nightmare , thankyou lads.

O

old.Mr War

sum 1 remind where vuz is? i work nights so dont get much chance to check out whats going on

M

Moön

Vuz is going through that stage in life where you start to attemp at growing a tach and experiment with different techniques of masturbation, so obviously he cant be with us as this is also that time when he's takin some important exams in life and needs the time to study, bless him :)

S

]SK[

Ah good on him. Only time ive seen him is when he comes in #bwadmins asking for CS admins. Didnt know they do CS GCSE nowadays.

O

old.eH_SimoN

Despite the fact that the [eH] TFC division went belly up during this season, It was great to play in while we were around...Less hassle with the match organising etc.

One possible prob that on 1 or 2 occasions there would be someone using the server running over their alloted time and causing chaos with some of our matches, but aside from that teeny weeny prob the whole setup was a great improvement this season :D

And you gotta love 4fought eh

M

Moön

Originally posted by eH_SimoN
And you gotta love 4fought eh

Next season will pwn so get yer team together :D only needs 5 members registered to join and only 4 for each match ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom