Congratulations

Zdeath

Banned
Big big congratulations out to Dorimor aka Pwnguinbd. Massive congratulations to you on your second master soldier title for a Thidranki character. You certainly played a class that is hard to beat, no matter who it's played by, but we all know and I'm sure you do too that you're a very respected player, and a very good one too.

He worked hard for this nevertheless, and for the most part of this, he was unbuffed.

Top bloke, congratulations!! :cheers: :clap:

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one m8y, for even such a fucking shit class, you play it well and use it to the full. Congratz

Keep killing that alb zerg. ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Wow, fast gratz m8, wish i could my skald more, but heck thid just aint what it used to be.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
Big big congratulations out to Dorimor aka Pwnguinbd. Massive congratulations to you on your second master soldier title for a Thidranki character. You certainly played a class that is hard to beat, no matter who it's played by, but we all know and I'm sure you do too that you're a very respected player, and a very good one too.

He worked hard for this nevertheless, and for the most part of this, he was unbuffed.

Top bloke, congratulations!! :cheers: :clap:

Grats and well done on another title m8.

Now roll up a druid and get that to MS imho /yawn :)

Bye for now.

Tundula

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Proof positive that easymode class + decent player = ultimate pwnage ;)

Kiddin, gratz m8 :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom