Congratulations to Rasputin!!

J

Jupitus

Rasputin's a very old friar,
With habits of being a liar,
But 50 he got,
Without a buff bot,
Well done! You don't get any higher!!

Grats to Rasp - I'm posting this here because I know there alot of you in other guilds who will remember the old dog from beta days who'd also want to congratulate him :)

Now then... come on wee Torrent, ya battle bitch - you can't be far from 50 either now, eh?

Cheers Matey!:clap::clap::clap:

Jup.

D

Danya

I remember Rasputin being top Albion of the server just after release. Who'd have thought back then it'd take him over 8 months to hit 50. ;)

/vic
:clap:

O

old.camillo

Grats, mad monk !

..and stop playing EQ ! ;)

O

old.Tyraette

Well isnt it about bloody time?
He can finally clean off mahl slime
If his brain were as quick
As his skill with the stick
I'd have reason to fear his crap rhyme!

nice one mate.

Me next! me me me me me!

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Danyan
I remember Rasputin being top Albion of the server just after release. Who'd have thought back then it'd take him over 8 months to hit 50. ;)

/vic
:clap:
'

Took about as much for Jupitus and Lunar ;)

But gratz Rasp.

A

agraucred

grats Rasp, may not remember me when i was in PL start of beta... but i remember you were already hunting in Keltoi by the end of the first day or something stupid like that. well done and i look forward to joining you and everyone else on the frontiers when i hit the big 5 0 myself

R

Rasp

Aye it took me ages to hit 50, mainly because I took a 5 month break to play EQ again.

Many do not know but I also have a level 50 Friar on Gawaine as I started playing DAoC during US beta 3 period. That account has been cancelled for quite some time now as I get a better connection to a European-based server.

Funnily enough one of my fastest levels was 49 - 50. Basically made it in 4 gaming sessions over 2 days.

Thanks to all that assisted in getting my epic armour last night.

Rasputin.
Chaplain Primus and Ruling Council Member
<Phoenix Legion>

O

old.Pyrotechnix

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person :)

Well done Rasp !

Regards,

Pyro

G

Generic Poster

Aye, Rasputin was the first to lv20 I believe.

Amelia(old PL tailor, whatever happend to her?) told me to do a /who Keltoi, and there was a mix of sotls and one PL!

Grats Rasputin!

/p.s. Push Torrent to lv50! I wanted that name for a merc, at least she can do the name some justice :D

O

old.Isos

grats Rasp!

to bad I wanst there to see it =(

hehe I didnt even know you had another lv 50 friar
:clap: :clap:

V

Validus

well done raspy! u still 1 rejuv spec?
personally i think i am taking longer than u, played since 1 month after release, had no alts, and still lvl 49! still my /played time is about 37 days.

O

old.neenee

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Amelia(old PL tailor, whatever happend to her?)

as she was french, she went to one of the french servers i believe. shame, she was a real nice person.

R

Rasp

Originally posted by Coren
Still got the 100% red dye? :p

At the moment I'm wearing vanilla colour Friar epic robe which is brown and grey, making me look like a walking trout.

I may go back to my full scarlet colour if I don't like it :)

Rasp.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.neenee

as she was french, she went to one of the french servers i believe. shame, she was a real nice person.

Actually, it was Amelie.

Shot to 500 tailoring and made me a full set of armour free of charge in the first week of retail, and then she vanished:(

I remember the guild chat as she ventured outside Camelot for one of her first sight-seeing tours, and how she reacted when she saw a salisbury giant... we were all in fits of laughter and telling her to sew it's shoelaces together and the like :)

The sewing kit which is always in my backpack for emergencies is the sewing kit that she used for her tailoring. Bless her.

Jup.

O

old.neenee

Originally posted by Jupitus
I remember the guild chat as she ventured outside Camelot for one of her first sight-seeing tours, and how she reacted when she saw a salisbury giant... we were all in fits of laughter and telling her to sew it's shoelaces together and the like :)

heh. i remember that. she was a paladin if i remember correctly :rolleyes:

C

cHodAX

WTG Rasp :) Only ever grouped with you twice but I am very pleased as you are a nice person and the 50 is well deserved :)

O

old.neenee

btw is thrinnor 50 yet/close too ? :eek:

smite whore in beta.

J

Jupitus

Sorry to say that Thrinnor jumped to Hib - not sure how he's doing there :(

Miss him in the Legion, though....

E

Eleasias

O M G GRATS! I still remember exping pre-30 in catacombs etc with my scout and Rasputin joining our grps ^^ back in the day :p

Users who are viewing this thread