Congratulations on 50 Sharon!!

A

arriana

GRATZ! Shaz :)

Well done.

(Why didnt I get a Barryswhine post when I dinged 50? :( )

V

vulcan1

Couldnt have happened to a nicer player.

Gratz Shazz

Well done :)

:clap:

S

sharon_corr

Good morning everyone... and THANK YOU!

Aye, it was a very long road, took me about 2 years to get here. But it was not because of slow xp, bad groups or gimped class. On the contrary! I had so much fun :) I would like to give special thanks to a few people who have helped me achieve this.

To the people of Na Fianna and New Dawn (both old and present): Yoshimo, Joxer, Vulcan, Darran, Muirob, Rhymes, Sindria and everyone else who helped me in the early levels and offered me friendship and help.

To the Draconis Alumni who played an important role in my middle levels. They taught me how to twist songs on those odd nights in CM ;) And they also took me in in a lot of RvR outings at levels on which many players would be shy to get past the guards of DL.

The Kindred have been, over time, very close friends. And over the last months, my very family... so to speak:) Talwraith, Sable, Ruddyn, Auscia, Arriana are just a few of the nightloosing, roleplaying, crazy-as-hell people who stood up to my constant fumblings with my instruments and very patiently taught me to actually (and i quote): "switch to end song when we fight, damn it!" I also think i'm going to miss our small guild-trips to the EZ, actually.

As a special thanks, without Yoshimo and Jayce, i wouldnt be playing today. They are my best friends! Although i havent heard anything from Yoshi in an age, Jayce is still lingering around... for which i'm very grateful. I owe you! :) Hihi, at times they would get very nervous asking me, "wont you get 50 already??" Well, i finally did :p

Of course, Cristina and Serban will have my undying gratitude for being the best friends anyone can wish for!

And finally, i'd like to thank to the whole realm of Hibernia, to everyone i've met or not, to everyone i've spoken to or not, for being the best realm with the friendliest people!

Ok, before i get any more cheezier, i want to give evryone a big, huge, massive and affectionately....... HUG !

Yours truly,
//Shaz

W

Whandall

Grats Shaz !

Well deserved - now switch back to manasong damnit! :D

J

Jayce_DA

Nice one Sharon. I'm glad I was there to see you ding, about time girl :)

Hope to see you about more in RvR now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom