Congratulations Mindrat! RR8!

A

ab_fluid

Damn, suprised ur not rr10 after beating us "80% of the time" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Gratz whinerfish

X

xplo

Would you have made it without my heals, who knows? :p
Gratz bestest mezzer in albion! :clap:

btw fluid 5 - 1 for us xD

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by xplo
Would you have made it without my heals, who knows? :p
Gratz bestest mezzer in albion! :clap:

btw fluid 5 - 1 for us xD

u do know its not a vgn grp if theres only 1 vgn in it? :p

H

hotrat

Thanks all :)

My whining skills probably come from playing the most picked on and "die fast" classes in the game, heck you never see a savage whine :p

Anyway nice to be a Unicorn at last :D

H

Hotandsandy

"Mostly playing my Alerion Knight Mindrat and my Phoenix Knight Hotrats.
<Dragon Knights> & <First Cohort>"

Grats :) and change your siggy !

Z

zmurf

Gratz !

Originally posted by alithiel50
Albions greatest mezzer

That would be kindda sad, seeing as he zerged alot at the lower rr's ...

F

fatalitys

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done rats, Da uber sorc!!!

keep going u rox

D

Dom

Gratz Hotrats :) I love discussing with you , your knowledge about the game is very nice./hug

H

hotrat

Re: Re: Congratulations Mindrat! RR8!

Originally posted by zmurf
Gratz !

That would be kindda sad, seeing as he zerged alot at the lower rr's ...
hmmm in the lower rr's I wasn't even in a rvr guild, I can't believe you even knew what groups I was in back in those days, I doubt you even knew me.
And I dunno how many sorc's you have spoken to but a mind spec sorc is no fun in a zerg. The reason I play a sorc is control, to be able to control the fight, every action I take usually has an effect on the outcome of the fight. I absolutely hate going even 2fg's because I know the other group will have a sorc and half my control of the fight is instantly gone. You don't play a mind sorc for damage, you don't play it for surviveability, you play it to control a fight, and there is very little control in a zerg fight.

Z

zmurf

Re: Re: Re: Congratulations Mindrat! RR8!

Originally posted by hotrat
hmmm in the lower rr's I wasn't even in a rvr guild, I can't believe you even knew what groups I was in back in those days, I doubt you even knew me.
And I dunno how many sorc's you have spoken to but a mind spec sorc is no fun in a zerg. The reason I play a sorc is control, to be able to control the fight, every action I take usually has an effect on the outcome of the fight. I absolutely hate going even 2fg's because I know the other group will have a sorc and half my control of the fight is instantly gone. You don't play a mind sorc for damage, you don't play it for surviveability, you play it to control a fight, and there is very little control in a zerg fight.

Yes I did 'know' you, or knew off you would be better, and I only remember you cause I had a competition going with another shaman who could get most sorc kills, and im 100% sure you zerged, deny it all u want, obvious cases like Outlaw and Zoyster do it, why not you aswell ...

Btw, stating reasons why a mindsorc isen't 'the best' zerger, doesn't proov the mindsorc didn't zerg ... and as yuou didn't deny it a single time in your reply, ill take that as a confession ?(bit harsh word maybe)

K

K0nah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations Mindrat! RR8!

Btw, stating reasons why a mindsorc isen't 'the best' zerger, doesn't proov the mindsorc didn't zerg ... and as yuou didn't deny it a single time in your reply, ill take that as a confession ?(bit harsh word maybe)

rofl who gives a shit if he did 'zerg' :rolleyes:

we've all done it. the 'mighty' Nolby Pride can be found doing it pretty regular these days too... so umm stfu?

O

old.Icebreaker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations Mindrat! RR8!

Yes I did 'know' you, or knew off you would be better, and I only remember you cause I had a competition going with another shaman who could get most sorc kills, and im 100% sure you zerged, deny it all u want, obvious cases like Outlaw and Zoyster do it, why not you aswell ...

Someone give this man a brain!!11111 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom