Congratulations KOP

I

iskander_dymas

I think Knights of Pendragon is the first guild to own an entire village. Location is Whernside in Rilan. Come visit us sometime, and do not forget the visit our merchant house (that one ls house 173 in Klinsey, wich was first house in Albion on this server aswell :))

M

Murphys

I will join KoP if I ever play on albion/excal. I think.

J

Javai

Originally posted by Murphys
I will join KoP if I ever play on albion/excal. I think.

We will take that as a compliment but I should point we recruit strictly by invitation only :)

J

Javai

Would post screen shots but ntl dns seemed to die on me last night so couldn't :(

B

bob007

I'll pop a screeny up later, Just need to edit it all togeather first, Takes 4 shots to get it :)

Fishing prices are 50g of the bank and 75g off the jetty, for a day. Year licences can be got at at number 2 for 500g a year :)

Looks sort of holiday campish atm with all them cottages and guild banners up, But time will improve that.

K

Khalen

/me wonders where are all the money came from...

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by Khalen

we had to sell off some of our members, and others are missing a few limbs but nothing to severe ;-)

T

Talifer

Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll

Oh and the very generous members of KoP who donated vast quantities of cash. Plus the zillion DF princes we killed :)

I think the best we ever did was 1500 diamond seals in one day split over 2 sessions with 8 people.

Talifer

J

Javai

A mixture of 2 sources

1. Personal donations (some members have donated up to 50p of their own cash generated from farming and selling/salvaging drops)
2. A an absolutely vast effort of DF farming, about 4 months ago we decided we needed 300p for our plans and we farmed DF constantly. Lost track of number of times Princes have died to our small band of 6-8 dedicated farmers. Thankfully we have about 10 chars with trinketing ability and so we spread the asterite around and trinketed our fingers off (personally I trinket on one comp and farm on other). We found that farming DF was easiest when Alsb didn't have access and one Friday spent 6 hours at HLs while Mids had entrance :)

Means we've been a bit absent from rvr scene over last 2 months but we saw getting land for village as a one off opportunity. It's been a huge guild effort everyone has contributed something and I'm very very proud of the whole guild.

M

Motowntheta

Well done KoP... we thought we were going well with 4 houses :)

Oh well at least the wine is good over in Nappa ;)

J

Jarahl Valinor

W0000T, cant believe we actually made it :) Kewl.. Just need a little more farming, and we can make the last few modifications :D Gonna be sooooo great

J

Javai

Ohhh that sex part seems mighty tempting ;)

I tried running a 'business' from Humberton but those damned Highlanders were only interested in Luri women....sick I tell you....

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by Javai
I tried running a 'business' from Humberton but those damned Highlanders were only interested in Luri women....sick I tell you....

oh, hope you have some 'special' offers for guild members then :)

J

Javai

Originally posted by iskander_dymas
oh, hope you have some 'special' offers for guild members then :)

That depends on whether you've bathed in the lake recently :)

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Talifer
Javai 100p
Polly 1c

Talifer

i would like 2 stress i kept the guild rp/week afloat while cash farming was going on ;)

J

Javai

Originally posted by Appollo
i would like 2 stress i kept the guild rp/week afloat while cash farming was going on ;)

I think those were supposed to be prices for the sex part of sex drugs and rock n roll :)

N

nocode

Sjeez.

Soz to say but nerf us.
26 KoP houses. 2.6 village :D Looks damn impressive

N

nocode

Ermmm explain to me why its selfish if ppl want a house of their own??

So its ok for 26 random ppl to own a house but it isnt ok for 26 ppl from the same guild to own a house??

E

Ekydus

Right, let's all snatch an area up so the average joe can't get a look in, shall we?

N

nocode

erm.... right..

u still havent explained why it should be ok for 26 random ppl to have a house of their own and it isnt ok for 26 ppl from 1 guild to have a house of their own.

We are all 26 different ppl.
All 26 paying rent of their own.
All 26 paid for houses themselfs.

your comments just saying you are all from the same guild so u dont have the right to all have a house of your own.
thats just BS.

T

Talifer

If only Ekydus knew what he was talking about his opinion might be worth the time it takes to read. We have ~60 members, we own 26 houses that's not even one between two people, and we bought the last lot of houses when land was at 1p, if the average Joe can't buy at 1p they can't buy at all.

Talifer

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by Ekydus
Right, let's all snatch an area up so the average joe can't get a look in, shall we?

hu?
what is wrong with us buying some houses. You had an equal chance remember?
We decided as a guild to buy some land so we could live next to eachother, really don't see a problem with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom