Congratulations Kippie!

Ging

Part of the furniture
weve had our ups and downs but rr10 is always a massive achivement, gratz :drink:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
gratz to my lurifix wife! ;)

well deserved.. cant think of any other caster to play with..

ps! less cyber flirting when we play mk?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Grats - if we'd known you were trying to ding Scorched and Perri might've shown more mercy at Behn 2 last night :)

Now come play hard mode with your Heretic, you know you wanna zerg with us really...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Grats - if we'd known you were trying to ding Scorched and Perri might've shown more mercy at Behn 2 last night :)

Now come play hard mode with your Heretic, you know you wanna zerg with us really...

i cried when that happened :mad: and ill come alb soon - can't wait to convince the likes of flim and bracken to charge in and die so i can monster rez :p

<3

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
well deserved, nice guy, and brilliant player. if it wasn't an eld im sure you'd have another rr10, great alround DAoC'er, GRATS!:sex:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
can't wait to convince the likes of flim and bracken to charge in and die so i can monster rez :p

You won't have to convince us - it tends to happen spontaneously :D

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i cried when that happened :mad: and ill come alb soon - can't wait to convince the likes of flim and bracken to charge in and die so i can monster rez :p

<3

Aw :wub:

You can monster rezz my Cabby with WP3 that dot is evil it crits so much :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:

<3

you mean I have to try to die?

That said, every time I _try_ to die for a zombie ress I end up on the roof dancing around with warlocks pondering why I'm not turned into ash already.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

<3

No way you're gonna get my rp's income !!!! :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
you mean I have to try to die?

That said, every time I _try_ to die for a zombie ress I end up on the roof dancing around with warlocks pondering why I'm not turned into ash already.

You don't even have to try to die, you just die :D

btw skald > smiting cleric aslong as we don't do another 1vs1 and you win ;) and since i'm not that active on excal its gonna take a while :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom