Congratulations Albion

Renever

Fledgling Freddie
You did it, took you guys some time but i can no declare that for Midgard Thidranki is dead

Its now Prime-Time and there are 3 middies on thid from who 1 a bb is

Well done guys......

spook

Fledgling Freddie
/who Thidranki

7 hibs, 6 stealthers... 1 druid called "bifbuff"

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
was a lot of mids on tonight so no idea what thid you were playing. 8pm onwards there was about 15. So that's only maybe 5-6 buffbots ;)

It's a real shame, Thid is so much more fun when there's lots of people from all sides :(

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, Congrats to all Albions who fought bravely to take controll of Thidranki!
Its all yours now, enjoy it :clap:

You wont be seeying me in it anymore....

Renever

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
was a lot of mids on tonight so no idea what thid you were playing. 8pm onwards there was about 15. So that's only maybe 5-6 buffbots ;)

Well after i made this message a guild decided to make an bg guild hunt, but there were then not more then 15 mids online against 30-35 albs zerging mpk - mb :)

As a guy from Albion asked when he took over midgard account:

Shouldn't we wait for another grp to move also before we go ?

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a quick bg1 night with guild last night was about 2fg+ albs camping mpk with 5 necro's lol we run 1fg avoided the zerg for about 10mins then just gave up. Dunno if we gonna do again.

One Idea was thrown in was to make 2fg of savages and see how we get on with them.....

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Lots of Mids on hols away from game. Don't worry about it. Albs always do better during holidays like this :)

Had a lot of fun last time I was in Thid just before I went off for RL stuff, which tbh was first time ever really.

Will log my little runie back in soon for fun :D

Fishy/Froggy campfires incoming! :D

pixie.pebr

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Had a lot of fun last time I was in Thid just before I went off for RL stuff, which tbh was first time ever really.

You never done irl stuff before? oO

;)

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Nope he hasn't..I've heard he can't leave the house without his 'Spirit Warrior' (which is in fact a shop dummy covered with a net curtain)

ooook now i'm dead <runs away>

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe, yep apologies for poor sentence structure. Had previously never really enjoyed BG. Exception was in BG0 with healer and I capped out very fast. Took healer to BG1 after that and I think after 1 session decided I wasn't going back.

Logging my little sup runie for BG1 has been a blast though :)

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly!! I know albs think Mids stink, but nothing smells quite as bad as getting hugged by a fish :( Would've probably been tastier dipped in batter and deep fried instead of roasted on a spit though.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Ele said:
Exactly!! I know albs think Mids stink, but nothing smells quite as bad as getting hugged by a fish :( Would've probably been tastier dipped in batter and deep fried instead of roasted on a spit though.

Maybe you should wash those Pinkfluffyslippers once in a while? :eek6:

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
frogster said:
Maybe you should wash those Pinkfluffyslippers once in a while? :eek6:

I don't need to..I have a new Spellcrafted pair :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom