Congratulations albion

O

old.Meganuke

it takes a lifetime to master the zergtactics, just look at the albs, they already have been doing it 24/7 for 2years+ and they still suck at it

N

NoBrains

is confused...

Am i missing something or when mids took our relics it was nearly the same we did today?

Might just be wrong :p

K

kaod

Originally posted by Trinilim
yes, but I'd like to call this revenge for the midgard boast threads :)

We really thought you were tough enough to not let it get to you. ;)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by poppamies
ye gratz... u managed to take relics at a time u think is lame with 120 ppl

Ohh I've longed to say this..

What about your defense mate? it was a 12 hour raid. You mids had PLENTY of time to get your keeps back. Did you? Nah, you were lazy.

So what happened? Well, a relic raid that started even BEFORE primetime, lasted THROUGH primetime, ended AFTER primetime with relics.

Sooo, you can blow it out ya arse mate, cause we did the same thing you did to us :D

T

Thg Gork

:) GRATZ GRATZ Well done albs now with 20% moore dmg and we 20% less albs might acctually stand a chanse 2 albs vs 1 mid :)

P

Pikabu

ok.
If you can take it back @ night i dont se any problem with us taking them back when you are asleep.
gl stay up until the patch comes out.

F

fl_gorre

all of thsi started in the afternoon after getting zerged to much by midz
liyrn started a keepretake cg and GoL joined

mids be warned
THIS IS EXCATLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U ZERG TO MUCH :p

P

poppamies

u came to gralla at 5.25 am, we took it at 9.30, im not complaining, just reminding u that u were crying about, when we took ur relic in the morning.
This is a 24/7 game so camt really say anytihing at the time u raided.
Just a reminder of what u where crying when we took ur relic.
So from now on if u loose relics at odd hours so plz, stfu =)

S

sagedancer

Yahooo! Well done all :D

And it wasnt an "early morning" raid per say, We started over 13 hours ago by taking our own keeps back, and then going for Mid keeps. So, it wasnt a matter of a planned early morning raid, but just doing a job until it was done :)

Nite nite

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by old.Meganuke
it takes a lifetime to master the zergtactics, just look at the albs, they already have been doing it 24/7 for 2years+ and they still suck at it

wow ur ready to cry arnt u :p

T

Trinilim

That's it for this week's addition of Midgard Ownage and the Whines Because of it, next week...

Midgard Ownage and the Nerf Threads that follow!

K

kenshee-himura

Thx :D

Ah crap now we have to defend our keeps again :p

G

ghaladriel

hohoho :flame:

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [First Cohort]

Tunda lvl 24 Guardian [Alamut]

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Pikabu
ok.
If you can take it back @ night i dont se any problem with us taking them back when you are asleep.
gl stay up until the patch comes out.

lemme fill you in as you're obviously one of the most ignorant sheep of the zerg, mids took our relics at 5 am in just the same fashion as we did. Took keeps allll day, gave albs plenty of chance to defend, and we lost them.. well, we took keeps allll day and gave you plenty of chance to defend, and you lost them.

get over it, go suck your thumb and cry :p

O

old.Meganuke

nope, i'm just pointing out how gay the albs are, i don't really mind the relics very much. since the fact you got the relics won't change the fact that 1 mid = 5 albs.

A

Aussie-

keepstatus.jpg

T

Trinilim

nope, i'm just pointing out how gay the albs are, i don't really mind the relics very much. since the fact you got the relics won't change the fact that 1 mid = 5 albs.

OMFG J00 ALBZ IS GAY!

What a wise man you are.. I bet your IQ is less than your age :p

T

Tasans

Make some albs reroll to mid plz we want someone to whine for us.
CS farming here we come :flame:

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by kaod
We really thought you were tough enough to not let it get to you. ;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by poppamies
ye gratz... u managed to take relics at a time u think is lame with 120 ppl

do i need to pm you on irc we're gonna take them or are you too stupid to understand what /realm means?

K

Kagato.

Quite ironic really, this is exactly how the relics were lost by albs in first place, mids took all our keeps throughout the night, poor defense and they took all the relics.

deja vu.

Albs took all the mid keeps at exactly the same time, starting at exactly the same time of night, kept taking all keeps throughout the night and finally got all 3 relics, we just finished the job an hour earlier then they did.

We used exactly the same tactics as you, so you have no right to whine, but you will of cause :D

Well done to all fellow albs that stayed up all night on this for 12 hours, and indeed special thanks to Daivana for a cool headed lead.

O

old.Meganuke

Originally posted by Trinilim the alb fag
OMFG J00 ALBZ IS GAY!

What a wise man you are.. I bet your IQ is less than your age :p

uhm, shudn't it be: OMFG JOO ALBZ ->ARE<- GAY!
otherwise that was correct.

guess i am like 500 years old with IQ 1# below my age...

K

Kagato.

Nice screenshot Aussie, I should of snagged one of those myself.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Kagato.

Well done to all fellow albs that stayed up all night on this for 12 hours, and indeed special thanks to Daivana for a cool headed lead.

I don't see how she did it..

I was white knuckled with the flames at healers in /br cause we weren't healing a specific person not in my group demanding to be healed and not giving any indication as to where they were, but in the middle of a 100+ alb zerg

O

old.LandShark

Suggestion: shut up.

T

Trinilim

classic response from a child with a polearm shoved up his arse, keep'em coming mate, I'm enjoying the laugh :clap:

:great:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom