Congrats to myself ;p

O

old.Emma

Ding rr6.. after 103 days, 14 hours and 27 minutes /played :D

S

salamurhaaja

Grz.

Keep up the good work getting them SBs fixed :)

R

Rambo

gratz !
even tho about 10 days more than i got RR10, keep the good work.

ps. sorry for those kills of my 'stealth zerg' at mmg, but you were passing mmg doors the exact time as we did, bad luck 2-3 times, wasnt your day imo...

L

leviathane

well done emma, your quite a gd sb tbh and they aint that gimped.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Rambo
gratz !
even tho about 10 days more than i got RR10, keep the good work.

ps. sorry for those kills of my 'stealth zerg' at mmg, but you were passing mmg doors the exact time as we did, bad luck 2-3 times, wasnt your day imo...

its never my day. hell SB`s are out numbered anyway.

now im at a point do i shelve my SB and play my fotm Savage or continue to play Emma and whine like fuck about the constant alb stealth zergs.

C

Cyfr

You could just quit and try a more balanced MMORPG... *cough* FFXI *cough*

O

old.diabolus

Originally posted by Cyfr
You could just quit and try a more balanced MMORPG... *cough* FFXI *cough*

lol a game that havent been played thorougly is balance? does it have pvp content yet?;o

oh and grats emma :D :clap:

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.diabolus
lol a game that havent been played thorougly is balance? does it have pvp content yet?;o

no, but it has characters with button noses..

:puke:

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by old.diabolus

oh and grats emma :D :clap:

PvP is being added.

The game has been out in Japan for a year or so, so yes it has been played and is balanced :)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Cyfr
PvP is being added.

The game has been out in Japan for a year or so, so yes it has been played and is balanced :)

LOL yeah pvp being added..and how many years until they get it right 2 or 3 ??

M

mavericky

Gratz Emma :clap:

keep going with the SB i think, always more fun to be the underdog, plus a SB doesnt need to wait for groups to form and can play anytime :)

O

old.willowywicca

Grads emma :D

I got rr3 last night from hrodelbert last night too! :D just hope it won't take me that long to reach rr6 now :eek6:

T

thurston

grats emma :)

pvp gets added in march afaik (def not later than that), and not every game is run like this one.. things may actually come on time oO

O

old.Downanael

Some could wonder why you stilll go as stealth zerg,no need to get rr10 fast as possible anymore.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Some could wonder why you stilll go as stealth zerg,no need to get rr10 fast as possible anymore.
It can actually be fun you know :uhoh:

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Aoln
It can actually be fun you know :uhoh:

Can be fun yeah. But not for the people your zerging ;p

But carry on, cos you`ll only drive them out of emain and be left standing around for ages for nothing ;p

P

pudzy

Originally posted by old.Emma
its never my day. hell SB`s are out numbered anyway.

now im at a point do i shelve my SB and play my fotm Savage or continue to play Emma and whine like fuck about the constant alb stealth zergs.

Thought you quit whining and joined the zerg? :p S'what you told me on irc!

And Gratz :p

H

Hansemann

There always seem to be a stealthzerg "passing" mmg imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom