Congrats MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xeanor

QC isn't used for the first mezz.. as a real cast is much much faster and if the enemy insta-mezzes you before you are even able to cast the normal one then QC won't help you....

And I usually still need the QC just after i cast the normal mezz....

And yes it's hard for mids to mezz if you don't have instas... bards will just lull you and sorcs will be able to mezz first coz of range... although that range usually doesn't matter in hilly emain.

Oh and SoS was down so we couldn't use it.

N

Nonnier

go MM!!

sad gits who never leave emain! :)

(btw, i know i'm in EoO, which was once the same...but that was a loong time ago, before i came along and sorted things out :))

D

DocWolfe

who cares anyway, daoc is shit now :sleeping:

C

chiefbootknocka

haha instamez sucks, last 4sec or sumfin
plz remove it from mid/hib and nerf range on sorc and its GG

S

SoulFly Amarok

Whine more teador. Insta mez lasts for fook all with 5x%body and mez red chant :x

for a sorc, that is.

O

old.Bubble

buy purge idiot

While i was active RvRing with bubble our fights againt MM were always very good and a 50/50 chance of winning. I bolt range mez them- they purge. They insta mez us...we purge.

Gratz MM
And talk more :p you guys never ever talk during RvR :) almost as bad as sotl :)

W

whitelines

True MM are good at rvr, wont deny it.. but thats only 1fg mids.

One small guild dont make the diffrence of the whole realm situation, there are plenty of guilds/alliances in midgard that do alot for the realm in rvr that are offen forgotten, keep retakes in own frontier, planing relic raids and so on.. rvr aint just 1fg vs 1fg

Which guild is best? the one that kill 1fg of enemys fastest? the guild that have most rp/char? or those guilds that try to play as a realm in rvr and care about the realm situation, are those guilds better?

Realm vs Realm aint only 1fg vs 1fg

(nothing against MM or any other guilds..)

(sorry for my bad english)

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
I love dumb clueless people (yes I mean you)
ahh well...

did you have to edit the (yes i mean you) part lol :)
And buying purge makes me Dumb and clueless? :D care to explain? :)
maybe i should have posted quit whining idiot.
or even better- reroll a bard or healer then if you don't like playing a sorc

W

Wot-do

bard instant ae mez, on determination 4 mid tank is like 6s duration :x.
savage, berserker, warrior, which are the majority of mid grps.

and yeah instant ae stun are overpowerd, instant ae stun + castable ae mez :|

I recon back in time, eldritch had ae mez, they removed it, cuz hib having both pbae + ae stun were to powerful. now mid got both.

Q

Qte Eth

speaking about excal mids in pryd forum ?~
its different here believe

E

Edlina

Re: .

Originally posted by Wot-do
bard instant ae mez, on determination 4 mid tank is like 6s duration :x.
savage, berserker, warrior, which are the majority of mid grps.

and yeah instant ae stun are overpowerd, instant ae stun + castable ae mez :|

I recon back in time, eldritch had ae mez, they removed it, cuz hib having both pbae + ae stun were to powerful. now mid got both.

Yes.. eldritch had and still have (light eld) aoe mezz, but hib never had aoe stun which mid do (instant as well o.0)

About insta mezz, it's true, on high RR tanks it's utterly completely useless since it lasts so short and you can't normal mezz them.

Q

Qte Eth

ok good old whine about ae stun
hibs and albs got sloads of RAs that are often win buttons ,while mids get PR
and if u ask if just ae stun is enuff to balance ras like sos ,baod ,bof gp am fh twf vp etc-i can say no

Q

Qte Eth

well anyway ppl can say what they want but as i see on vnboards atm with so MASSIVE midgard whine i can feel mid luv patch pretty soon :]

M

Mavl

Originally posted by Qte Eth
ok good old whine about ae stun
hibs and albs got sloads of RAs that are often win buttons ,while mids get PR
and if u ask if just ae stun is enuff to balance ras like sos ,baod ,bof gp am fh twf vp etc-i can say no

erm.... it's not even patchday and vp is already an i win button? ^^

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by -redb-
As if-
Giv loc, gogo duel!

If i remember correctly i won our last duel :D without using a single DD spell :)

O

old.Tzeentch

Qte in hib: tzee always use instant first all the time

Qte as mezzer in mid: instant4tehwin?

oh, and RAs are not an acceptable form of realm balance in my opinion against something a character receives in its spec.

RAs should be compared amongst themselves, and should be balanced between realms, yes.. but you should NOT have to rely on them as 8v8 to beat another group in EVERY fight.

Q

Qte Eth

qte owned ?:)tze mad?:)
but i think i said that to u when u had like 200k rp ,not rr9 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom