Confirmation Email

Zeadia

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone not got their HS confirmation emails yet? I put my codes through about 8 hours ago and I haven't heard anything. I did get messages on screen at the time saying it went through successfully but no word. Anyone had this problem and any ideas what I might have done wrong?

Jericho

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have the CE edition so I can't enter mine until tomorrow. But if it is anything like the open beta, then expect the reply on wednesday or thursday.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have the CE edition so I can't enter mine until tomorrow. But if it is anything like the open beta, then expect the reply on wednesday or thursday.

wednesday or thursday 2009,

Dudds

Fledgling Freddie

Fortunately they worked but still havn't received the confirmation email for beta :p. Zeadia, have you tried logging in anyway?

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
yep on beta I got logged in about 3 or 4 hours before I got the mail. so it could be worth trying.

P

Pansy

This is seriously poor service and pretty much what one comes to expect from a game that EA are involved with. I too have registered my key and still await a confirmation email. Seems an extremely high maintenance and inefficient system for what should be a simple register and log-in process. After the fiasco with the open beta codes you would think they would think it through a little more carefully.

Very disappointed with this and it casts a shadow on what promises to be an excellent game. No game can be enjoyed if its customers can't even log in to play it!!

Jericho

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I've played briefly this morning. But now there is a 40 minute queue at least on just about every server.

Excellent work. So you are not really missing anything if you haven't got a confirmation email, you couldn't play if you did.

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
yep you dont need the confirmation mail as thier mail server is snarled up I got mine about 2 hours after I registerd the code but could log in as soon as the code went through I didnt need to wait for the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom