Conan Unconquered

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Veterans from which C&C? There's good C&C games and bad C&C games..

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Call me judgemental but I always get sceptical when the team making video games all look above 50.

Gwadien

So a bunch of middle aged men who stole They Are Billions.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So a bunch of middle aged men who stole They Are Billions.

Thought the same when I seen the minimap and gameplay... almost 100% carbon copy of They Are Billions minimap.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Call me judgemental but I always get sceptical when the team making video games all look above 50.

Well they are veterans from a series that had it's peak in their late 20s mid 30s... :)

Gwadien

Well they are veterans from a series that had it's peak in their late 20s mid 30s... :)

Yeah, and it shows.

Lack of imagination.

Make hype from getting the old team together.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ageist! Considering 20-30 years ago was the height of invention in video games. Most stuff churned out now is formula generic crap. All they care about now is monetisation of the product. Gameplay is secondary to that. I look at steam these days and I'm not wow'd by much. Playability is usually a couple of days before your bored of it/ Rage 2 is a great example. Great game mechanics and the best gun play I've seen in years but overall, despite a huge map, it's too repeatitive. Pretty much same issue for The Division 2. Red Dead has been the only gem this year imo.

I'm playing Last Epoch now, a Diablo 2 homage and very similar look to Grim Dawn, pretty good so far for a early beta.

In the case of this particular game, yeah billions rip.

Users who are viewing this thread