Confused Computor problems!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Can someone explain to me whats wrong with my comp! It keeps going back to desktop all the time, doesnt matter if i play a game or watch a movie.
The game/movie or program i have up doesnt close it just minimize like if you do alt+tab, the only thing i've noticed is that when i alt+tab back to the program/game/movie there is a internet icon that i can tab to aswell, but when i try to tab to that icon nothing happens, it seems like its a "ghost " icon or something.
Getting pretty damn annoying to play (DAoC) and all of sudden the game auto alt+tab to desktop :mad:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
sounds kinda virusy to me if there is such a word

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Have made several scans but without result :(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
done hardware checks? on ram etc ? :f

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
you can try sfc /scannow in a command prompt (start as admin in win vista/7/8)

but it does sound like a virus, trojan like problem.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm funny this, scanned with both Norton and Avast and found nothing, then upgraded my game booster and got IObit Malware Fighter for free, and that darn program found 129 diff trojans/worms and all kind of diff spywares :D, so far the computer has run perfect again :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Could be a program running in the activity field that has some dodgy "always on top" crap enabled. Had that happen to me once and i was going insane before i figured out what it was because nothing popped up when things minimized...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom