computer science

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well no Uni stuff here, unless you mean "Uni" in finnish which means "a dream", in which case i did sleep well :D

But isn't "computer science" a bit of a redundant term? Just a bit atleast :D

- English -

Resident Freddy
Well no Uni stuff here, unless you mean "Uni" in finnish which means "a dream", in which case i did sleep well :D

But isn't "computer science" a bit of a redundant term? Just a bit atleast :D

university.. uknow that thing u go too after college ( if u even have educations in finland ;p)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Haaaaah. You got into Uni before me xD I've got another college year left. (Deciding what course to do, if I go currently) - CS Degrees are nice to have :)

I'm personally either doing (If I go)

Network Communcations (CS)
Cyber Security & Computer Forensics

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I got my degree in Software Engineering which is like CS with a bit more focus on engineering aspects. Unfortunately my course completley swerved and kind of the practical aspects, so I'm a real noob when it comes to computer parts.

Its a fun degree to do! Just dont skive the lectures too much =)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Doing computing as plymouth and it isn't as bad as some make out. Quite a lot of useless stuff for me to learn in the first year but that's more to let people catch up. Business and stats modules for example whereby I had a maths and business studies a-level.

What modules are you taking? Would be interesting to hear the difference between the two courses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom