Computer Geeks - Commodore Amiga

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
So many memories!

Btw, can you remember the name of an 18+ game on the Amiga where you were a guy called Frankie (I think) and you basically had to beat people up along the levels. Was full of cool weapons and lots of blood/gore etc. and swearing.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
So many memories!

Btw, can you remember the name of an 18+ game on the Amiga where you were a guy called Frankie (I think) and you basically had to beat people up along the levels. Was full of cool weapons and lots of blood/gore etc. and swearing.

Franko: The Crazy Revenge! :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Some awesome games there... almost makes me want to set up my old Amiga again! :)

And they had Ports of Call on there too!! :)

Btw, does anyone remember that one game where you could be two players.. one driving a jeep and one driving a helicopter? I think it was called Silkworm.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Btw, does anyone remember that one game where you could be two players.. one driving a jeep and one driving a helicopter? I think it was called Silkworm.

You are correct, excellent game to this date even. And a weird game as it's exactly the same as before, no "time golds memories" thing happening.

Scary enough, there couldn't be 10 games on that vid i hadn't played/remember in some form :eek7:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
errr, I could have swore the game you were thinking of was infact Swiv.

/edit, nevermind theyre the same thing!

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone else get completley freaked out by Exile? I could never work out what to do, and the guy made scary noises when he got hurt!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Jeremiah said:
Did anyone else get completley freaked out by Exile? I could never work out what to do, and the guy made scary noises when he got hurt!

Your not the only one.. Think I played it for about 2 weeks before working out how to get past the first bit.

Guess it's the problem with getting old.. Now I get bored and give up trying to play modern games after 5 minutes of trying to work out which key selects weapon 27 (firing mode 3). Bring back the games that had 4 keys to learn but had you failing to complete them still after 4 months of solid playing.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Your not the only one.. Think I played it for about 2 weeks before working out how to get past the first bit.

Guess it's the problem with getting old.. Now I get bored and give up trying to play modern games after 5 minutes of trying to work out which key selects weapon 27 (firing mode 3). Bring back the games that had 4 keys to learn but had you failing to complete them still after 4 months of solid playing.

lol took me a week too!, i didnt get to complete it tho as the second disk was fubar :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
You can't forget the chaos engine, such ownage video gaming.

oh, and alien breed, dizzy...etc...

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Turrican, Syndicate, Zool...I miss my A1200!!!

One game near the end of that video (9:18) has a helicopter in an isometric landscape blowing the crap out of stuff. I remember playing that game, but what the hell is it?!?!

It's going to annoy me all day!

EDIT: DESERT STRIKE!!! 'AVE IT!!!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Another hilarious classic... Bop'n Rumble! :) :) :) Or was that for the C64? Anyway it was a great beat'em up where you had special attacks such as ear twiddling and old ladies could attack you with their handbags - and they packed a MEAN punch!

Also, do people remember the game Blood Money? It had an intro with asteroids coming towards you and they looked *gasp* REAL! I was completely blown away, even though the game itself was rather crap. :p

Syri

FH is my second home
I remember wasting far too much time in my school years on some of those games.. Was a great machine at the time for gaming.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
what's the game at 4:48 called? I've played it alot, but I cant remember the name of it

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The guy's listed every game at every point in the movie in his comments area.(to the right of the video).

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
if i only had a tv... so wanna take out my amiga 500 with extra diskdrive haha

raid

Can't get enough of FH
any true amiga user should recognize my avatar:clap:

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
what's the game at 4:48 called? I've played it alot, but I cant remember the name of it

Zac Mc Kracken? or something i think Spelling is way of but i think you get it :)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I recognize most of those games

Never did understand what the hell to do in exile though to be honest. Didn't see darkseed in there, and that was an awesome game.

brings memories flooding back, brilliant video :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Syndicate rocked!

LAMP, lol was still quicker than the HDD on the C64!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom