Complete NooB question

F

Frag_Master

Hi,
I have recently started playing RTCW ET and for the life of me i cannot seem to find the command to drop ammo packs when i am an engy. I really would like to help my team and give the ammo but alas i cannot find out how to do it. I have cycled through all the weapons and its not in there, so what is the default button for it?

Thanks in advance

Mike

P.S. I know that this is a real dumb question but i have searched for the control and i cant find it and its not in the controls section either is it?

D

Deadmanwalking

Engineers do not drop ammo packs for team mates. ;)

Fieldops ops are the ones that drop the ammo packs. And for that it is weapon slot 6.

F

Frag_Master

Thanks

Hi,
Glad to see im not totally stupid then :). So what can field ops do i havent been one of those yet. The reason i thought i could give ammo packs is because some bloke wouldnt leave me alone the other day trying to get ammo off me!

Thanks

Mike

D

Deadmanwalking

Fieldops ops can call in Airstrikes by throwing a smoke grenade, this will end up with the srea around the smoke gren being slaughtered by fire.

They can also call in Artillery Strikes, this is done by using the binoculars and click when aimed at the wanted spot. A small smoke cloud will then hit that spot followed by several "Artillery" shells around that area and with small intervals inbetween them.

F

Frag_Master

Thank You

Hi,
Thanks for all your help, i might try out Field ops tonight and see what its like.

Users who are viewing this thread