complaint really

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
ok was in DF this morning and a kobold lvl 50 was killing low lvl's but yes this is the nature of the game,but a sporting chance so come on guys why do you have to kill low levels in DF for are you that desperate for realm points or can you not cut it in RvR in the frontiers.

oh yes BTW the name of kobold was Djark so he giving you the bad name no 1 else.

so Djark i dont do it would ask you dont go around killing grey con to you it's dam annoying :twak:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
DF = RvR zone = increased xp = faster levelling in exchange for a higher risk of getting killed.

Mainlands = non-RvR zone = normal pace of levelling in exchange for zero risk of getting killed.

Levelling in a RvR zone and expecting to be left alone = trying to eliminate the risk while keeping the higher xp bonus = unfair advantage over those people who´re levelling safely in mainlands.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, sucks but like the above poster your in a rvr zone so expect to be ganked no matter what lvl you are. Was quite surprised last week tho, warlock and his friend passed my lvl 27 merc without even killing me, was quite impressed :) Until a 50 NS came along and killed me.. in about 15 swings lol.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
I shall speak to him personally !!! Such a dishonourable deed. Cant let that pass !!!

Guess he got frustrated by the number of times he got killed by vamps and infils camping PoC when he was xp-ing there :)

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh im kinda looking at it from a Roleplay point of view :)

when im on my warrior i try to be as honourable as i can, i even help grey albs with stunning their targets with my hastebot.

but as my hunter and SB (yup when my hunter died i logged in my SB) are defined as Rogues i will not show 1 piece of concern about honour.

the fair chance u talk about is as follows : i try to kill u , if u succeed in getting away u win, if not i win ....

basic principle :)

so i think u better hope i pass u with my warrior next time :) because the sole purpose of Djark is to put him in df when its mid and go and kill albs when its albion :) (or hibs when its hib)

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Because grey's report our position to level 50's always have, always will and that's why they will always die. I used to have the same whine as you but when i got my minstrel to 50 i soon reliased that grey's were telling 50's where i was so now all die.

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
yes i know the nature of DF is RvR zones,and yes it is risky but it wasn't just me there was a few of us down in DF so yes killing in DF is accepted but 4 times is a bit bad but thats the game soon as prydwen is online i shall now do the same with my lvl 50 pally,but prolly wont cos not the alb way thats imo.

so just thought id say something rather than he get the wrong end of a GM trying to lvl a char but gets killed by the same person 6,7,8,9 times in a row thats all im saying so from my point of view its done with.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Exarkun said:
you're an alb.. dying to us is your sole purpose in this game :twak:

Your not an alb, your job is to give easy rps. Well u do ure job!

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
chrispy said:
yes i know the nature of DF is RvR zones,and yes it is risky but it wasn't just me there was a few of us down in DF so yes killing in DF is accepted but 4 times is a bit bad but thats the game soon as prydwen is online i shall now do the same with my lvl 50 pally,but prolly wont cos not the alb way thats imo.

so just thought id say something rather than he get the wrong end of a GM trying to lvl a char but gets killed by the same person 6,7,8,9 times in a row thats all im saying so from my point of view its done with.

tbh ur right :) i wanna apologise for killing u and melime about 5-6 times each,

but then again u guys kept coming back :)

it was quiet in df so i got what i could.
and tbh it was kinda fun having 4-5 lvl 50 visibles run from entrance to x-road chasing my DM :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
acei said:
Because grey's report our position to level 50's always have, always will and that's why they will always die. I used to have the same whine as you but when i got my minstrel to 50 i soon reliased that grey's were telling 50's where i was so now all die.

I remember a Post by Acei about me killing his Reaver when he was lvling up in DF made a right old Whine why my Champ killed him.

Dam long time ago now nice to see you still around :)

Soulja

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
always make's me laugh to see people complaining like this.

Mid had df last week so I logged my zerker in there, logged in later and Alb had it. Had a potter over to alb side and met a grey con alb. I wave, he waved and I carried on. 10 seconds later I bump into a yellow con pally and start fighting and surprise surprise, leechy boy grey con is popping spells off trying to get himself some glory now he's "safe". So i killed him first.....

Happens all the time and thats why you shouldnt expect mercy in an rvr zone

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
When i'm hunting in DF with my stealthers i usually let the greys live, that gives (i imagine, such leet tictacs) the higher lvl's a sense of safety...

Plus it's kinda fun to sneak up to a greycon and unstealth when he's just pulled a mob and watch him panic :p

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
bah let them farm the greys, they can run too... i just log my wiz to take care of them.

Poooned they was... (2500 rp in a min) :drink:

when do ppl understand theres no rulz... kill 'em id say lvl20 or 50 i dont give a damn... theyll do the same to u.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
I remember a Post by Acei about me killing his Reaver when he was lvling up in DF made a right old Whine why my Champ killed him.

Dam long time ago now nice to see you still around :)

Soulja

Hell of a long time ago considering how long my reaver has been 50 :)... i did learn my lesson though when i got my minstrel to 50 and started actively PvPing in DF. Still think it was mean to kill me lol, you're a hib i like hibs:twak:...usually :p. But now everybody dies, sometimes i leave the hibs if they're no threat to me though.

I forgot to mention when you kill a grey often a level 50 buffbot will appear that has been hiding to rezz the grey con, so the level 50 buffbot's make for some tasty RP's :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for info I keep my Ranger closer by next time in there :)

HF

Soulja

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to say what has bene said above.

If you take the risk of leveling in DF, you take the risk of being ganked.

Want safe EXP ? go to catacombs. Everyone ejoys a bit of grey ganking/torture if you cant stomach it dont level in a RvR zone !

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
chrispy said:
ok was in DF this morning and a kobold lvl 50 was killing low lvl's but yes this is the nature of the game,but a sporting chance so come on guys why do you have to kill low levels in DF for are you that desperate for realm points or can you not cut it in RvR in the frontiers.

oh yes BTW the name of kobold was Djark so he giving you the bad name no 1 else.

so Djark i dont do it would ask you dont go around killing grey con to you it's dam annoying :twak:
and u think Djark is the only one killing lowbies in DF?

i can name a crapload of albs and hibs that does the same.

and bad name? do u honestly think we care what a enemy faction might think of us?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Mundokar said:
I shall speak to him personally !!! Such a dishonourable deed. Cant let that pass !!!

Guess he got frustrated by the number of times he got killed by vamps and infils camping PoC when he was xp-ing there :)

Mundokar is right! Tonight I shall visit djark at his cave for ass spanking penalty!!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
yep Tears.. anyone is an rvr zone is getting bonus or being there.. and have to take it the risk.

who from hib/mid hasnt been killed or knows someone killed by Alpha/Elajt/Horner... or just a big alb zerg to your side upon them losing df?

if u want the bonus u gotta take in mind the risk.

i've done it myself.. imean all of it.. been in df or frontiers.. seen grey cons and just waved to em and left em alone.. but what happens after that is usually a grp heading your way to smack u down.. so now i just kill everything.. been done to me, will do it to you. its not lame.. its part of game. dont wanna be ganked? dont go places u can be ganked. simple as that.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
aye true about the grys telling where the enemy is. imo kill anything that moves.
and to ppl whot think they are bit safer when they have a DI3 bot on theyr back.
most of u dont know how to use a insta heal on ur bot.

bot dies, u die, i get 1,8k rp ty very much

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
"so come on guys why do you have to kill low levels in DF for are you that desperate for realm points or can you not cut it in RvR in the frontiers."

Well, I actualy jumped a level 50 druid in DF that was buffing a grey con hibbie and another yellow hib.

Sorry man, but I "truely" only wanted to kill the druid while they where fighting, I can't help the fact that the grey and other yellow hib started attacking me.

To bad really, didn't even get any RP's for them :(

Erulin

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Playing a class with no stealth/speed/CC/instas/healing i often don`t have the option to wait long enough to make an accurate calculation of the situation.

So yes, i have killed grey cons enough in DF, sorry, will happen again i am afraid.

I`ve spared the life of a lot grey cons too, sometimes even destroyed an aggro train chasing some poor grey con player who is fleeing and screaming help...

most of the time i kill a grey con in DF it is ... collateral damage from ae damage... And i don`t feel sorry for those few grey con players grouped with some level 50`s who just pulled a few diamond mobs. AE-dd on a level 50 player will drop the lowbies next to him like flies... pbaoeing a group as they are in mid pull (you don`t want to start pbaoe too early, you don`t want to cope with 3 purple mobs angry at you over some damage they took from you after you wiped an enemy group) ...

if you are the equivalent of a sniper, you get the luxury of beeing able to pick your targets.
if you are the equivalent of a B52 filled with clusterbombs, you just kill em all (and let arawn sort em out) before someone can react or the jet fighters are on your tail...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
if you are the equivalent of a B52 filled with clusterbombs, you just kill em all (and let arawn sort em out) before someone can react or the jet fighters are on your tail...
Haha, vivid picture. :D In fact, I'll make it a little more vivid...

b52muylaetrix2hv.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom