competition - spot the powerlevelled Heratic

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
So comeone - see who can post screenies of the first heratic being powerlevelled.

Siv

Fledgling Freddie
Arilinn said:
Didn't know you could take screenies if yourself? :touch:
I don't get it. Hit the '-' key?

I'm sort of always in my own screenies. Of course, you could be playing in FPS mode. In that case, ZOOM OUT! :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
can spot the powerlevelled ones at a later date as even at level 40+ they still keep recasting the focus dd and complain about not doing any damage ;)

Tilda

Flimgoblin said:
can spot the powerlevelled ones at a later date as even at level 40+ they still keep recasting the focus dd and complain about not doing any damage ;)
*smirk*

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
not that was spellqueuing two focus dds for about 20 levels (out of habit rather than stupidity though: face, dd, dd - sometimes went "not in view" and then started dding, sometimes queued 2)

Calo

Part of the furniture
there are already lvl 40+ warlocks.

on 50 they will spam as with "erm wtf are chambers and how do i use this and that and why cant i kill everything insta like they told me on vnboards WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY /cry /quit /flame albs because the warlock is not the insta killer!

something like that..

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
there are already lvl 40+ warlocks.

on 50 they will spam as with "erm wtf are chambers and how do i use this and that and why cant i kill everything insta like they told me on vnboards WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY /cry /quit /flame albs because the warlock is not the insta killer!

something like that..
Ur forgetting the nerf is in 1.75, we're running 1.73 :p Once they figurure out chambers they'll have their day in the sun, and then bang, 1.75, normality :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom