Competition. Need help!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'm balls deep in a mobile game (sigh, yeah i know) and there's a competition where you can win some stuff worth money. After some hints you are supposed to find a page that you can't enter via a link, somewhere here

On that page a popular video game series is named.

Can anyone figure out how to search for text there or easily navigate the search engine? Can't find a way to search for just plain text.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
How are you supposed to know it's a page if you can't enter it via a link? Do you have anything to search for? Are you supposed to meticulously go through the page source or something?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
How are you supposed to know it's a page if you can't enter it via a link? Do you have anything to search for? Are you supposed to meticulously go through the page source or something?

I should be able to use that engine to search for a pupularvideo game series. Not sure how though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I should be able to use that engine to search for a pupularvideo game series. Not sure how though.

What engine? I just get Fandom Wiki Page set for a certain date range. Are supposed to search just that? Or the whole Wiki?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Just the Fandom wiki with Traitors Empire! Did you find any game references?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom