Competition mode ON, and spectator allowed... what's the point ?

O

old.Raspa

Competition mode means that you can't spectate other team's pov. You can't know where they are and you can't know how much life they have.

That's the point of competion mode on.

Now, if you add one spectator per team.... They can do all of that if they have a voice program, as allowed, and there is no more point to play in comp mode.

Solution ? Maybe substitutes can join server, but in a different arena.

O

old.The Fixer

Competition mode does not allow specs to switch through the teams.

O

old.Raspa

As there is no other people that seems to have grief with it, well, i can just say "ok" :)

But, still, i think it's a bad idea coz u can be allowed to track an opponent, and until he dies u can give lot of informations to your mates :(

T

Teaser

RA3 spectator mode is naffed. For me, it either lets me follow one person, ie I cant switch between people. When that person dies I float about but the controls are buggered.

Either that or it wont allow me to follow anyone but I can go into free floating mode with my controls the same as I use when playing normally.

Teaser

O

old.[NC]Sturty

The things rather crap, I and the rest of my clan found it only allowed you to follow your players, which is fine ...

unless ur last play is a hpw that gets lagged by 3 LPB's chasing him ... :(

O

old.NightStrike

yeah that would suck a bit its messed up i was adminning the =][= game at the weekend and whatever happened i could chase FarQ but only FarQ and if he died it went to float cam or whatever its called.
then after that i adminned the SS game and i could chase no 1 without using float cam which sorta sux tbh

O

old.Raspa

You're right. But if you don't click on attack buuton (left mouse) you stay in flying mode, and if you got some teamvoice soft, your sub becomes a virtual camera that you can place wherever you want. :(

Plz, just make the sub go in some arena on the server, plus they can warming up by playing some 1v1. Everybody will be happy :=)

O

old.The Fixer

Yeah, fair enough. I'll get the rules changed.

O

old.UncleSteve

Dont think the prob is just for subs. I had ppl dying and sayin they could c through the eyes of ppl playin on the other side. Really is little that can be done atm so looks like gonna have to wait til a new patch comes out to completely sort the prob.

UncleSteve

Users who are viewing this thread