Community Nights

Will

/bin/su
Darthshearer said:
Will there be the usuall community nights coming back?
/me hopes so :)
That would suggest there being a server to play the night on.;)

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
We can find a server, my clan has a 20 man CS server I'm sure I could convince them to let us steal it ...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You know you're all welcome in the KEA server any time, but I'll say it anyway :)

213.230.204.103:27015

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
throdgrain said:
You know you're all welcome in the KEA server any time, but I'll say it anyway :)

213.230.204.103:27015

Good server, decent players.
Although Throd insists on using that gun he bought off the Avon lady :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
LoL , its the only gun i can hit owt with , and thats not often :)

TFC , are you serious ?? :)

Moon

Fledgling Freddie
Aye KEA server is my local for cs :)

Not found one for tfc yet, most tfc clan servers from my experience you almost get told where to play and I cba with that .

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I always join KEA server first if there is anyone there, it is my fave CS server :)

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm setting up a CS server right now. You can use that.

213.228.215.19:27020

Currently testing teh many shits on it in terms of mods and such.

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
i configured a 22player public earlier

213.230.204.100:27015 TAA-Gaming >> TAA Public Server [dust/inferno/dust2]

I just put on a couple of popular maps to try get some people on it, statsme too but im open to suggestions to add/remove things from it.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Maljonic said:
I always join KEA server first if there is anyone there, it is my fave CS server :)
Cheers mate :) I reckon its my lethal adminning style!

Al Murray -MY GAFF MY RULES :)

If ours is full btw ,as me chum Sparky says, the other TAA servers are just as good as ours, they just dont have our lovely people on em :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
With steam being a bitch and all, I got hold of QuakeWorld. You guys should join in, great fun to be had on the FH QW server.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
throdgrain said:
Cheers mate :) I reckon its my lethal adminning style!

Al Murray -MY GAFF MY RULES :)

If ours is full btw ,as me chum Sparky says, the other TAA servers are just as good as ours, they just dont have our lovely people on em :)
If yours is full I usually keep hitting refresh now and again until it isn't :) I not really into servers with limited maps and it really bores me to see people mapvoting for the same old tiresome threesome. It's the same with TFC, you get these guys that play on servers with the same map 24/7; I just don't see the point. Each to their own of course.

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
Maljonic said:
If yours is full I usually keep hitting refresh now and again until it isn't :) I not really into servers with limited maps and it really bores me to see people mapvoting for the same old tiresome threesome. It's the same with TFC, you get these guys that play on servers with the same map 24/7; I just don't see the point. Each to their own of course.

i do see your point and usually i agree, though i normally play on de_maps most of the time but for some reason dust/dust2 usually brings alot of people on. At the end of the day i just dont see the point of the server being there, paid for and not used as it should be. Its a good server and was always full before our isp got new ip's and people never really bothered to update their lists - but thats going back months now. Its a shame to see it wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom