Common manners

I

ideefix

This eveing i went with my Savage to malm..i was hoping to lvl her at the village on the west wall..north of the lake.

When arrived there I saw a grp of animus was camping the place so i went to the lake.

After about half an hour pulling draks...about 1,5 grp of Animus peeps arrive at the lake..

Apparently there are two kinds of peeps/guilds.... Those who on such occasion would say "crap the place is camped" and go on to find another place and those who start pulling every mob in the vicinity.

Guess what kind of Guild Animus is ?

T

ttf

lol?

hmm.. I think there are some issues you are forgetting here m8..

we asked you if we could pull, you said no, then we moved down the side and pulled from deeper in the forest, where you as one savage (lvl 41) could never have reached before pop anyways..

after we were pulling there we saved your arse 2-3 times.. but its ok to say we're lamers.. and when you made stupid pulls and died by doing that, didn't we help you then? saved your bb several times afaik.

And another thing, why trying to run into our Pbaoe (we're half you level) when we have 3-5 mobs at us atm. - trying to kill us to save your own ass? so go somewhere alse with you're whine (notice we once again killed the mobs before they took out your bb..).

and honestly - I have nothing to spare for a person trying to wipe out a grp that are half your own lvl due to the fact you made bad pulls and got agro..

at this time I really regret that we saved your arse those times.. but nothing to do about it now.. nice to see someone whine about peops saving his arse..

(sorry about the bad english, but Im pretty wasted atm :| )

I

ideefix

Very strange how one can reverse things.

You saved my arse ? You pulled mobs i was pulling causing aggro..I never had adds b4 you came along...its you that caused the aggro. So damn right i ran into your PBae when i had three adds on me.

You pulled mobs i could not reach ? They were right in front of my nose ! How could I not reach them. Sure you pulled others too that i could not reach when those i could reach were killed.

Why ask if you can camp here if you do it anyway when i said nope ? Anyone who knows the lake knows there are only two places you can pull. At the village and a bit North of the village on the border of the lake where the wolves form those circles...I suggested you would go to the village but no respons..i could not go there because the chance of getting adds there is too big and the mobs were red con to me.

C

Chubby

I remeber i asked to join Animus just as they where starting up as i was guildless at the time to my suprise i couldnt join the reason for this i wasnt Danish :p Sue me

L

lomaxxx

ehhhhh

Chubby what are you whining about ????
We are a Danish RvR Guildt, so sure you have to be Danish.....

T

the_smurflord

This would be far better handled privately. By aruging this in public, you make neither side look particulaly good.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Who cares about looking good when you can whine? :cool:

K

knackor(MID)

Well I can tell you now that animus are one of the nicest guilds around,full of cool people. ;)

M

mastade

Originally posted by Chubby
I remeber i asked to join Animus just as they where starting up as i was guildless at the time to my suprise i couldnt join the reason for this i wasnt Danish :p Sue me

Well in the long run, it would get really boring for you to listen to Kudro burp the alphabet in danish on VT all the time -_-

A

Ardrias_Mid

Whining is more delicate, while flaming is just so... raw and foul :mad:

A

Avernal

i went past the same place with a new guildie/pryd player and they told me to 'piss off' in danish.

ive come across one of them before, a shammy and he was dying against a yellow mob in DF so i stunned it and had a go at me and told me never to help him again... so bout 30mins later, he was dying against another yellow mob, he asked for help and i helped him yet, no thanks and he whined that he would have been ok... so the next time i just let him die and he had a fat off whine to that too (of course).

try to avoid members of this guild imo. will have a worse rep than BO or Everlast very soon

D

danish

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

gifv a name plz

M

mavo

eh? told u to get lost in danish ?

and the shaman in df ? name plz

we just talked about it and no1 of us recalls what u are saying..

so plz..

T

ttf

could you tell me where "the same place" is? and can you give a name on the shammy? pretty hard to do anything about it when you don't mention any name.. and we have been asked several times to transport to lair stone, but it was not possible, we cant go kill 55+ mobs at lvl 30 - can't be that hard to understand.. and since none from the xp grp we have recon to have met any Onslaught members the past days, but give a name, perhaps that will help us abit :)

And Im "sorry" to tell that I have no regrets about what we have done while we have xp'ed with this grp.. no bad manners at all in what we did..

and to ideefix, you blame us for you getting agro from more than one mob.. we pulled from forest, one yelled for help and the help came from the spot you camped.. can't really see how you can blaim us for leaching our mobs and in that way getting agro from more mobs afterwards..

M

mastade

We are a bunch of coldhearted mofos it seems ;<

F

Fiddley

Originally posted by Avernal
try to avoid members of this guild imo. will have a worse rep than BO or Everlast very soon

So nice to generalise ^^

F

Fiddley

Animus + member of BO .. does it get any worse!!!!!

K

knackor(MID)

BO and everlast dont have bad reputations ..

A

Aurilius

Originally posted by ideefix
Anyone who knows the lake knows there are only two places you can pull. At the village and a bit North of the village on the border of the lake where the wolves form those circles...

hm .. there are tons of spots you can pull from at the lake

T

Thorgald

Originally posted by Aurilius
hm .. there are tons of spots you can pull from at the lake

no there isnt, any other spot have roaming mobs that will add on u :) atleast there was when i used to go there....

Users who are viewing this thread