Comming back -_-

S

sapios

I will be comming back soon, I hear its worse than when i left but what the heck..

Look forward to meet some of you again

btw since many may not know, I have lended my accounts back in September and now i am getting them back..

Some might remember the lonely fellow that my infil used to be, i have no idea how he was played during my absence, I just saw he got a few RPs since then (i left him at 1.7mio or summit)

O

old.mattshanes

I certainly wouldn't play now if i already quit before.:p

T

Talmont

Sapios its not so bad as people think, its fun for albs, so welcome back Sapios :)

S

Scunner

Originally posted by sapios
I will be comming back soon, I hear its worse than when i left but what the heck..

btw since many may not know, I have lended my accounts back in September and now i am getting them back..

Some might remember the lonely fellow that my infil used to be, i have no idea how he was played during my absence, I just saw he got a few RPs since then (i left him at 1.7mio or summit)

well ur always welcome back m8 :) look forward to seeing u about again :)

C

chimaira

Wb but I would say dont :D

Toa is upcoming tbh and it sucks :<

F

Freppe^^

no clue whoever u r but, WB!!!!!!!!!111111111

E

ev0_o

Originally posted by Talmont
Sapios its not so bad as people think, its fun for albs, so welcome back Sapios :)

Just about sums up a stealthers life on prydwen imo.

S

sapios

So I hear, that its not the best of times for lonely stealthers, so i'll prolly ding my Sorc to 50 or respec and play my Cleric...

K

Krakatau

Some might remember the lonely fellow that my infil used to be, i have no idea how he was played during my absence, I just saw he got a few RPs since then (i left him at 1.7mio or summit)[/B]

So I hear, that its not the best of times for lonely stealthers, so i'll prolly ding my Sorc to 50 or respec and play my Cleric...

Not usually my kind of post, but what the hell...

1. you're telling all that you didn't play the account for a few months, and now you're back picking up from the one that DID play "your" account last few months ?? What do you expect ? Flowers,cake or respect ?

2. Join the zerg guild ....Or try some crafting for a change :p

D

Dorin

Originally posted by Krakatau

1. you're telling all that you didn't play the account for a few months, and now you're back picking up from the one that DID play "your" account last few months ?? What do you expect ? Flowers,cake or respect ?

yea yea but first nerf your sig Krak :eek:

S

sapios

I dont expect anything more than not being mistaken for someone else

Flowers cake and respect i leave for the lot

I am not the person that would stay on the screen for days pressing the same button nor did i ever divide my kills' income

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by Dorin
yea yea but first nerf your sig Krak :eek:

FYI, my sig is nerfed :p

And again...
I couldn't care less about RP whores lending/trading their accounts, but why do they always have to say when they're back ?
If they where so concerned in the first place of someone else playing their char, why did they ever hand over the passwords in the first place ?

S

sapios

[B

And again...
I couldn't care less about RP whores lending/trading their accounts, but why do they always have to say when they're back ?
If they where so concerned in the first place of someone else playing their char, why did they ever hand over the passwords in the first place ? [/B]

I fail to see the reason you are so upset as to call ppl names...

BTW what is an RP whore and how does this term connect to me?

K

Krakatau

I fail to see the reason you are so upset as to call ppl names...

BTW what is an RP whore and how does this term connect to me?

I'm sorry, calling names ain't my speciality..think I mentioned that back in the first post ? But I DO have a problem with "respected" people that left the game coming back and so on..yada yada..

"btw since many may not know, I have LENDED my accounts back in September and now i am getting them back..

Some might remember the LONELY fellow that my INFIL USED to be, I HAVE NO IDEA how he was played DURING MY ABSENCE , I just saw he got a few RPs since then (i left him at 1.7mio or summit)"
I highlighted some words :p

O

old.Emma

your back o_O

never knew you left tbh.. but then hard to tell who`s who with all those fotm fagfils running around.. you all look the same.

and yes stealther combat becomes a right pain in the ass when ToA comes out. not only will you "HAVE" to spend days/weeks/months getting the artifacts you need, if you dont you`ll just get your ass handed to you by any other assassin that has got them.

Not only that by most tanks and casters will also more than likely grab the first artifact they can find that allows them to spot stealthers easily, ready for farming the stealth zergs at milegates.

R

Roo Stercogburn

I'm looking forward to ToA :)

Oh, and welcome back to DAoC :)

B

bone_idle

I'm VERY looking forward to ToA.

I'm very anti stealth. :eek:

P

Petronella

hahahaha ok that explains the extreme mistake you did in DF a few weeks back :p

wb :)

P

Piojo

Wb will be looking to kill you when I get back from my hols :)

T

Tafador

wb mate , i need to train again my troll fingers to play my sb ^^, see you [ solo i hope] in emain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom