Commando primary, what secondary?

E

edoa

Well I was thinking Commando primary and then abit in TKA and Pistoleer for the good defensive skills, or would it be better to go Master Rifleman instead of getting defensive skills?

EDIT: Also im wondering if zabrak would be the best race to start with if you want to PvP, some have said Mon C since they got alot of mind and alot of people use mind dmg.

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by edoa
Well I was thinking Commando primary and then abit in TKA and Pistoleer for the good defensive skills, or would it be better to go Master Rifleman instead of getting defensive skills?

EDIT: Also im wondering if zabrak would be the best race to start with if you want to PvP, some have said Mon C since they got alot of mind and alot of people use mind dmg.

Probably best to choose tka or pistolier as you will only really end up using one of them, or as you also said rifleman.

As for races there arnt really a large differance between them all, apart from the wookies cant wear armour thing etc. and a few others.. humans generally get the best stats as they can raise there secondary stats quite high,

Im a zabrak and the only problem i have is my secondary stats are capped at 400 or 450 which while is ok i would like to have a lot more, go with what you like the look/feel of in the end, i think that is a more important factor.

O

old.FIN

commando---

look what u need and then use generator to c what other u can make---

if u wanna get cash some otherway than doing missions, then take something what can make things, as commando, not much points left.

if u wanna survive long in battle, get some doc skills and buy buffs ( i sell with good price )

E

edoa

Well

Its not like I would put points in pistoleer or TKA to fight with my hands Im only going to put in the skills thta gives me nice defensive skills, so you have to be a doctor to use the doctor buffs? Like I cant buy doctor buffs and use them withotu docotr skill?

O

old.FIN

u need enough points in doctor skill tree to use different kind of buffs, but lvl 2 , 2nd row from left, gives u ability to buff. and then u need enough skill points to use them, buff A's r worse than f.ex pixie, so Buff D's r good to buff, rest r like playing with little kids =)

ask from your server doctors what kind of buiffs they make and whats skill points needed to use them, then u know-

E

edoa

Originally posted by old.FIN
u need enough points in doctor skill tree to use different kind of buffs, but lvl 2 , 2nd row from left, gives u ability to buff. and then u need enough skill points to use them, buff A's r worse than f.ex pixie, so Buff D's r good to buff, rest r like playing with little kids =)

ask from your server doctors what kind of buiffs they make and whats skill points needed to use them, then u know-

Kk seems like it would be abit rough with the skill points so ill go Master Marksman, Master Commando, TKA(max 2 of the 4 skills for osme defensive) and Pistoleer(max out 2 of the 4 for the defensive).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom