Command Binds

T

throdgrain

Anyone found a way to bind voice commands to a key yet ?
I think for RtCW it was bind x vsay_team Affirmative, wonder if this works for CoD ?

C

Chameleon

I played around with this in the first week or so of getting the game. I searched the pak files and there definately doesn't appear to be commands/wav's that you can specifically bind to a key. I also tried variations on 'bind x mp_QuickMessage ; 1 ; 1', 'bind x mp_QuickMessage ; wait ; 1 ; wait ; 1' , etc ..... you get the kind thing from cs, etc. As far as I can tell tho, it doesn't work. The game developer type people have apparently said it can't be done. After that, I couldn't be arsed any more ;)
It is a real pain in the arse! Hopefully they will fix it in an upcoming patch cos pressing more than one key for a command just aint on dammit!!

M

mike-c

yep it's not possible atm.

Someone mentioned it and I ripped all the scripts apart looking for a way, but in it's current state there's no way to do it that I could see.

Loads of people have certainly moaned about it on the official forums, but whether it will appear in a patch or not is another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread