Coming FotMs in all realms

S

Sharma

And labeling classes FoTM will stop people from rolling them?

O

old.Zeikerd

About spirit cabs run speed buff. It doesn't work when there is a minstrel in the group. Also the lower level versions are crap.

H

hellraisermk2

I don't actually think Savages are much of a FoTM class (no I don't have one). Just going from the US statistics for classes, the savage is the most underplayed class on almost every server even with 1.62 being live over there.

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
I don't actually think Savages are much of a FoTM class (no I don't have one). Just going from the US statistics for classes, the savage is the most underplayed class on almost every server even with 1.62 being live over there.

Answer: They dont know shit then :D , Savages are best tank in game and can destroy any class in seconds. There worse than Zerkers imo.

Although Friar Reflex > savage quad's :D :D

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by vindicat0r
Although Friar Reflex > savage quad's :D :D

ok, let me point this out to those of you that don't know about Reflex Attack (Friar's unique RA)

It is quite possibly one of the worst RAs in the game.

14 points - 30 minutes resuable - lasts 30 seconds

for every attack dealt to you, you automatically deal an UNSTYLED attack (doing max 50-75 damage) that can be: blocked, parried, evaded, MISS, intercepted, miss due to BT, miss due to PBT.

And atm it's bugged so it resets your combat timer, IE: you're unable to do any styles while it's in use.

It's a horrible horrible RA :p

V

vindicat0r

I know it hits harder than that. was used on my bro in duel and he was hit for 100+ or somewher well above that. Perhaps it's changed since u have last used but Reflex attack pwnz savages man. It must be semi-decent as a certain RR10 friar has it :D. Maybe he just has so many pts to spend he bought it for a laff :D

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Trinilim
ok, let me point this out to those of you that don't know about Reflex Attack (Friar's unique RA)

It is quite possibly one of the worst RAs in the game.

14 points - 30 minutes resuable - lasts 30 seconds

for every attack dealt to you, you automatically deal an UNSTYLED attack (doing max 50-75 damage) that can be: blocked, parried, evaded, MISS, intercepted, miss due to BT, miss due to PBT.

And atm it's bugged so it resets your combat timer, IE: you're unable to do any styles while it's in use.

It's a horrible horrible RA :p

and it still beats half the class special RA's that exist :p. Every melee class that has a special style as RA is worse :p. As usually it isnt a really good style it just costs no end :). So I doubt it can get close to the worst RA:p, besides it still has to beat mastery of water (and atlantis is not a RvR zone so you will only be able to outswim mobs and realmmates :p).

Answer: They dont know shit then , Savages are best tank in game and can destroy any class in seconds. There worse than Zerkers imo.

Soruzi can do 1600 damage on a hero wasnt it? A savage has to hit with all his quads (only the first is styled rest count as unstyled), with his lower wpnskill, and get procs and crit off to get that kind of damage i think or might not even reach it:p. Besides the any time(DF:p) of zerkers is good, so facing a zerk wasnt that useful. However the anytime of a h2h savage plainly sucks :) so just facing him is a good working defense :). The americans arent that dumb, savages just arent as uber as everyone (mostly albs and hibs though) makes them out to be.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by driwen
and it still beats half the class special RA's that exist :p. Every melee class that has a special style as RA is worse :p. As usually it isnt a really good style it just costs no end :). So I doubt it can get close to the worst RA:p, besides it still has to beat mastery of water (and atlantis is not a RvR zone so you will only be able to outswim mobs and realmmates :p).

ok ok true, it's not the worst, but it's bugged to hell and not worth the 14 points it costs and the 30 minute resuable timer :p

O

old.Lythande

I quadded twice in a row on a cleric and only did 1338 damage combined in those 2 rounds, this was with my most damaging styles aswell, side-pos chain. :(

The chances of that happening again are slim to none. :)

O

old.logun

Reflect attack is a bad RA for what it costs , better off getting MoP 3-4 with the same points.

V

vintervargen

well eldritches are getting lub..

also, mid pbaoe grps with 1 runie 26supp 47 rc and 2 pbaoers can do hib way dd assist with debuff + 3 lvl50 base nukes..

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Trinilim
From what Quicksilver said, it is possible to spam the style key during a Reflex Attack session and you will be able to get off styles.

O

old.Emma

Savages are the most underplayed class in the US due to there insane downtime. They have the highest downtime of any of the tank class's in the game. Even if they dont get hit by a mob they will loose hp just by using there buffs. Which unless your fighting blue con mobs you need to use.

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by old.Emma
blah blah blah blah I have a savage dont nerf it kthx blah blah blahblah blah.

Bettina 50th season Savage (700+ AC): Crap H2H thats hits for 1200 at 2.5 spd

j/k :D

2h savage are the really powerful one's

h2h are great to

as for sourzi being able to do 1600 dmg :p show ss plz , was prob 1200 r so and they swing slow. Savage can hit for 1200 in 2.5 secs I have screeny of savage 1 shotting a lvl 50 theurg in a grp with 1100 hps fully buff'd with 2 other 50 theurgs in grp. He was h2h btw.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by vindicat0r
a lvl 50 theurg in a grp with 1100 hps fully buff'd

thats equal to a briton caster hp unbuffed.

J

Jiggs

trin dont know shit :eek:

reflex attack does style, but it can be buggy (read if you lag then often it dont fire)

yes it costs too much but its does occasionally turn you into a badass mofo :)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Aussie-
thats equal to a briton caster hp unbuffed.
And how is this relevant to the thread? It's not? Then get lost.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Jiggs
trin dont know shit :eek:

reflex attack does style, but it can be buggy (read if you lag then often it dont fire)

yes it costs too much but its does occasionally turn you into a badass mofo :)

omg, I got one statement wrong and so I don't know shit now >.<

somebody kill me! Jiggs has disapproved of me! <cry>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom