Coming back!!!!!! maybe

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
yoyo ... just a cupple of quick questions to ask.
do any of the following still play mid??
jollz and wrath of valhalla numpteys?
megarevs and coo coo?
nataljah!? :(
brite!?
erm, my memory is fucked :(.
thungi?
anyone else who was my friend? :)

i'm remembered \0/

hi rasta!! as valgyr said i want to start playing again but i can't until i fix a stable internet connection :( don't have any idea of where to play though. i kinda want to reactivate on dyvet and play my skald but that would mean a whole new kit for her since i kinda respec:ed her to axe due to roleplay reasons :(

as far as i know there are two coo coo members still playing DAoC and that's nagl and falseth, both on the german servers. i have no idea what thrungi's doing, he quit even before you did if i remember correctly :)

Nata has made characters on every daoc server ever and then gave up when there was no PvE left to do. There are still some coo coo players around on various servers though.

that's harsh! my PvE:ing was purely due to the fact that i seem to get guilded with notorius rerollers!

Nata wants to play but has no real internet just some wireless crap. Else he would have the roleplay spot in my grp on .DE servers for sure!

a warden or iconnu sorc spot?! wiiiiiiiii!!

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
safe rastaaa! hows it goin dude. playing on US servers atm but taking a break for this :

ould you be interested in playing on a new Dark Age of Camelot server that does the following?

* Brings back the Old Frontiers territory
* Brings back the old Keeps, Relics, and related systems
* Does not include the following systems or components:
o Master levels
o Champion levels
o Artifacts
o Minotaur Relics
o Champion weapons
o Mythirians
* Focuses on the "classic" zone territories that existed prior to the expansion packs
* Focuses mainly on the class types that existed prior to the expansion packs
* No buffbots, but rather a universally available buffing option

posted on the herald. looks to be good stuff.

and /wave to the purple haze peeps :D

and i /wave to u as well nataljah, long time no see. remember those times with my zerker and your rr3 self :)

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
eliiiiiiite!!! hows it going man!? where bouts on US servers you playing like??
you reckon the old purple hazers browse freddyshouse like?? havent seen any tbh :/...

you festivalling it this year dude?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Rastaaaaaaa ;DDDDDDD

I has too nany different forum aliases, samaroon here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom