Coming back!!!!!! maybe

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Hello!!!
dont know if anyone will remember me to be honest like, Rastafarion the big dirty savage.
have been away for like over a year .. and have recently been having the urge to get my subscription back and start up again .. whats the RvR like now? much skilled group players left rvring? or has everyone buggered off to the U.S servers of freeshards?

wey aye! might be seeing you lot soon.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
can be ok action sometimes. skilled players are like 8% of the server pop, rest are free rps.

Remember your savage :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
US or german, but put money just to play on Dyvet is el bad misstake, solo/grp/zerg or whatever u wanna name it was ok like 2month ago but now its not even worth login sadly :/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rasta = Shmallpaul? If so I think we had a regular grp on i50 some time ago :D

And the more that logs into Dyvet the better..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Don't bother coming back if you are looking for anything like fg rvr. Albs just zerg as 10-15 (ofc not a traditional zerg) then log or pve when they get farmed by anything over a 4 man.

Easy RPs to be made out of Albion though :)

CorNokZ

Don't bother coming back if you are looking for anything like fg rvr. Albs just zerg as 10-15 (ofc not a traditional zerg) then log or pve when they get farmed by anything over a 4 man.

Easy RPs to be made out of Albion though :)

lol, generalize more please

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
lol .. by the speed of replies i guess that SOME people are bored at work like (me included :E). Hi -English!!! going good mate ... moved to manchester for university and shit, broke up for ze summer!! =)
CorNokZ - alright mate? schmall paul is elitestoner, and he is a brummie scumbag who needs to get some penile enlargement surgery, according to his girlfriend .. (o===3) <-- actual size - to scale. Were you in my guild like? Purple Haze? elite was in it aswell. was good fun!!!!

aye basically i just want to get back and run around solo owning noobs, as it makes me feel big and clever, lol xD.

aika - cool man. good to be remembered...
=)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
i spose 8 pounds aint alot to see what its like tbh like cornokz said more people coming back the better

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Yoh Rasta :) Not that much solo action these days must be said, if you are prepared of squeezing out some fun of what's left tho, have a try, it's few quids after all.

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
yeah ... think im gonna give it a blast!!!!!!!!!! :D
i daresay my girlfriend will have a fit of rage when i tell her, she used to come over when i was rvring sometimes, and got into a proper rage when i used to shout loads of shit over ventrillo lol xD will just tell her to get some f**king earplugs or something :)

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Yoh Rasta :) Not that much solo action these days must be said, if you are prepared of squeezing out some fun of what's left tho, have a try, it's few quids after all.

the more who return, the better :) And for the money you don't need to leave it :)

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
yoyo ... just a cupple of quick questions to ask.
do any of the following still play mid??
jollz and wrath of valhalla numpteys?
megarevs and coo coo?
nataljah!? :(
brite!?
erm, my memory is fucked :(.
thungi?
anyone else who was my friend? :)

CorNokZ

CorNokZ - alright mate? schmall paul is elitestoner, and he is a brummie scumbag who needs to get some penile enlargement surgery, according to his girlfriend .. (o===3) <-- actual size - to scale. Were you in my guild like? Purple Haze? elite was in it aswell. was good fun!!!!

I was in Elite yeah, under the name Ambasher :) Was a good laugh running over everything in Emain with our grps! :D Never got in Purple Haze as I quit the shards, but recently started again.. You still play?

Would be fun if you started on Dyvet! Would love to take on your savage some time with my paladin ;)

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
I was in Elite yeah, under the name Ambasher :)...
Would be fun if you started on Dyvet!

I remember you!!! you were a druid or something wern't ya? and you played on that classic server didn't ya? i remember inviting you to groups quite a bit on my bard! :D fun times!! was fucking great fun there like...

what the hells Dyvet? been away a long time .... oh shit - and whats the crack with this labyrnth of the minotaur?? need to redo my suit or whatever?
hope not like. im the laziest pve'er in the entire universe like.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
megarevs and coo coo?
brite!?
thungi?

think all ur friends have left :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Morderca and Slonomo

hilarious last night, got the oportunity to chase mordercaretard inside a tower rather than him running and hiding in one, jesus he needs to work on his template.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Possibly the worst time to come back to Dyvet or DAoC at all due to Age of Conan being released very soon and good weather. When the good weather is over, one can most likely buy Warhammer Online.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Late September I heard. Thats the current date anyway, at this rate it will be put back even further :) I wouldn't pin any hopes on it being out before Christmas tbh :p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
megarevs and coo coo?
brite!?
thungi?

Dyvet is the name of the Excalibur + Prydwen cluster.

I believe Jollz played with Team Conclave that moved to the German servers before giving up.

Megarevs is in South America somewhere, I have him on msn though he isn't around very much.

Nata has made characters on every daoc server ever and then gave up when there was no PvE left to do. There are still some coo coo players around on various servers though.

I haven't heard the name Thungi in about 2 years so I have no idea where he went.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
yeah ... think im gonna give it a blast!!!!!!!!!! :D
i daresay my girlfriend will have a fit of rage when i tell her, she used to come over when i was rvring sometimes, and got into a proper rage when i used to shout loads of shit over ventrillo lol xD will just tell her to get some f**king earplugs or something :)

Ahh, i've been there. She'd get in a huff if i'm playing and the cant give her 100% attention. So i'll be talking on vent in some frantic rvr action and she'd expect me to drop everything as soon as she wants to have a concersation. If there were 7 other people in the room I was talking to she wouldnt just barge in in the middle and expect to be waited on hand and foot. She just doesnt get it :(

Then again, she has weened me off playing more than 2 nights a week - and thats a very good thing in retrospect.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Dyvet is the name of the Excalibur + Prydwen cluster.

I believe Jollz played with Team Conclave that moved to the German servers before giving up.

Megarevs is in South America somewhere, I have him on msn though he isn't around very much.

Nata has made characters on every daoc server ever and then gave up when there was no PvE left to do. There are still some coo coo players around on various servers though.

I haven't heard the name Thungi in about 2 years so I have no idea where he went.

Nata wants to play but has no real internet just some wireless crap. Else he would have the roleplay spot in my grp on .DE servers for sure!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Nata wants to play but has no real internet just some wireless crap. Else he would have the roleplay spot in my grp on .DE servers for sure!

Lies! I am sure your entire group runs around with /roleplay on already. Which realm/server/guild are you running now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom