Comedian

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Any particular reason for the hate?

He's funny enough, not the best, not the worst by a longshot.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
he just really grates me, they keep heralding him as the next best thing, but hes not. He's just a fat londoner who's act is mainly pretending to be an Iranian immigrant

Russell Howard is another one that does my head in. I swear he only appeals to middle age and elderly women

Marc

FH is my second home
I saw some dude a few years, I thought he was hilarious, im fucked if I can remember his name, but he dresses in courduroys (sp)

Laddey

FH is my second home
lol dunno why he gets on ya tits mate i thought he was funny, like tohtori said not the worse not the best! I had a little giggle

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I dont know why then, i just cant stand him, i feel the BBC are pushing him purely for the PC brigade masses "Oh look we also find Iranians funny" etc Give me Frankie Boyle, Michael Macintyre, Eddie Izzard, King Connelly anyday

Theres a New Zealand guy i watched the other week and he was hilarious, i cant think of this name right now

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I dont know why then, i just cant stand him, i feel the BBC are pushing him purely for the PC brigade masses "Oh look we also find Iranians funny"

Just like hiring a woman to do a job she clearly cant do just to fill statistics that they hire women for managerial jobs.

BTW i'm not saying all women cant do these jobs just that some companies will pick a woman over a man for a position to look good on paper rather than better running of the company

I've seen it in my company a few times, a year down the line the woman would be a laughing stock cause they clearly cant do it

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I think everyone else should delete their posts in this thread, Sparx is going for a One-Man-Conversation methinks :D

Michael Macintyre <3

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
If it's any consolation Sparx, he does my tits in aswell. Russell Howard's awesome though :eek:

Oh and Rhod Gilbert <3

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Do have to say, I never thought that much of Russell Howard until I saw his stand-up... he's a bit fast for some but a funny guy none-the-less.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I like Ross Noble and Bill Bailey.

That guy's jokes are too "lets make fun of my culture/religion or that which you assume I may follow".

Either way, he's a fat sylar dont you think?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Sparx is right, you should all listen to him

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I thought this was going to be about Jimmy Carr's new DvD =< This thread fails on assumptions, but contains standup. So is allowed to remain. *Nod*

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
check out Tommy Tiernan if u havent done so already.. funny as fuck.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Saw him in London a few years back, he said he was Palestinian rather than Iranian then. Not the funniest comedian around but still a few laughs to be had.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I love watching Live at the Apollo and Russell Howard is presenting...

Thought i would give it a chance, if you have an opinion on something you have to be ready to be proven wrong, he was very funny indeed

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
I have seen Omid Djalili and Russell Howard a couple times and they were both very entertaining.
One of my comics of choice at the moment is Tim Vine his stand up is pretty good .. mostly based on puns but quite funny. He has 2 dvd' s out and i was at the recording of the second he may be an aquired taste for some people and you usually have to watch a few times to get all the jokes - he held the world record for most jokes in an hour at one tme .. he may still - Anyway worth a look if you get the chance:)

Oh and Peter Kay :) like his new dvd too :p

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom