Honestly running 4-5fgs together at this late hour is lame.. :(

O

old.Icebreaker

We just defend our Frontier

/dismiss

:p

V

Vegy

I was just running in 2fg with VGN when we got run over by 4fg+ mids.
You reap what you sow (I think that's the saying :p)

R

Rav

Are these hibs wearing blue/white guild cloaks mostly? (not vigilance btw)

A

aonn_elfclomper

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
We just defend our Frontier

/dismiss

well said Emain are hib turf so they run in as manny fg's they feel nessesary to defend it ... but 6fg albs are plain silly :)

I

ilaya

Hibs working together in Emain omg! the shame!

betcha it was more than 1 cg though.. *sigh*

if u come to emain and get zerged.. TOUGH

i for one will defend my realm EVERY SECOND I PLAY.. many other peeps feel same way..

dont care about rp's really.. but i WILL defend my realm. dont wanna be run over by hibzerg? dont go Emain then..

we have had to put up with it for 18 months.. dont DARE flame hibs for zerging.

R

Ravenbourne

another emain zerg thread, what is the world coming too. not a lot of point trying to do single fg rvr between 6pm and 12pm anymore, everywhere is zerged.

B

Bure Ygg

I think Hibs have right to run with as many groups they want to defend their homeland. Emain is a part of Hibernia so why should they not have the right to defend it ?

V

Vegy

Yep was running with 2fg VGN and ran into 1FG ONCE.
Ran into Atk Alb zerg, maybe 4-5fg(Died).
Ran into 1.5fg or so NP Followed by 1fg RG (Or maybe it was 1.5fg RG and only 1fg NP).
Ran into 3fg Albs (Died).
Ran into 1fg Albs (Which was FC admitedly).
2fg+ Albs run into us at mmg followed by 4fg Mids(Died).
Ran into 3fg Albs, 2fg FotM Mids ran into us as we finished off the Albs.
Ran into 5/6fg Albs at AMG(Died).
Ran into 2/3fg Albs attacking DC.
Ran into 2.5-3fg Albs(Died).
Maybe not in that exact order.

If we had been running 1fg we would have died in every situation.
If you want to run 1fg you don't goto emain, simple. HB Zerg + The normal zerg was out why don't you just do your normal thing of /cg OMG 2FG HIBS 8FG ISN'T ENOUGH CALL IN TEH RESERVES that I saw so much of when in emain cg on my infil.

V

vintervargen

we met a single FG 2-3 times during last evening while going 2fg, fc one time, np one and outlaw 1 time.

its fucking fun to zerg outlaw btw.

but also many times when we met 1fg albs/mids adds were 10 sec behind them, so it turned out to be pretty even numbers after all

O

old.SOSAGES

i ran in a grp yesterday that got involved in a nice alb/mid zerg battle /release and came back for more and ran with 2 other fg's still got out zerged :)

C

cougar-

1 fg is a nice ideal but hardly works during evenings thx to herfolge boegclub.

T

Tyka

We started to run 2fgs yesterday after getting run over by same crap guilds over and over..

At the moment we did that, we told the ppl in other realms that run 1fg that we start with 2fg.. so they could bring 2fg as well.

Don't see anything bad with that.

C

cougar-

sure,lets all go 2 fg now. soon time to whine over 3 fgs? :p

O

old.Sko

savage, savage, savage, asd, asd, SNAKE !!!!1111

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by aonn_elfclomper
well said Emain are hib turf so they run in as manny fg's they feel nessesary to defend it ... but 6fg albs are plain silly :)

w00t!!!! We'r trying to defend Emain too! :D

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by cougar-
1 fg is a nice ideal but hardly works during evenings thx to herfolge boegclub.

So much hate going on these days :(

V

Vegy

1fg vs 1fg is the best way to play daoc, that I agree with. It's how IG(hib) played, it's how Strife(alb) played both the rvr guilds I have played in.
What I don't agree with is running 1fg constantly in emain when enemy are running 2fg+ and dieing lots just so you can claim you always run 1fg and stick to the ideals in the game.
When I'm in 1fg I think anything more than a fg is lame, when Im in 2fg I think any group moaning about getting zerged is annoying, hyprocracy it is :p, It's a pity all realms can't come up with something to make all realms happy more than what they are atm (Although I highly doubt it'll happen in albs case because they seem to run alot more pickup groups than hib/mid).

A

ab_fluid

You can blame herfolge zergklub for our 2fg last night, our 1fg was zerged by filip and his 4fg 3 times before we did so, twice it happened before we even got to emain, fed up of lying down and dying on the offchance we might run into FC or NP in 1fg and have a decent 1fg v 1fg fight, every time filip bings his zerg out, 2fg will be made and his corpse spammed till he gets the message and splits his grps up, we'll split then too no problems.

P

PJS

Yes please be so kind as to only attack Nolby Pride groups with maximum of as many peeps they can beat at one time. It so inconsiderate of you to not hand them your RP on a silver platter. Didnt you hear they are the best and its just not right for them to lose. After all, once they start their 2mil RP in a week record breaking attempt you wouldnt want to jeopardise that by forcing them to /release and lose time porting back. Shame on you all!

C

cougar-

if everyone decide 2 fg is new norm, sure we can go 2 fg also, our tank grp along with a pbae group is a very nice duo. but ofcourse, its pointless if rest go 1 fg, because then its no challenge and same if rest go 5 fg, because then its no challenge for them.

so maybe time to do it the vgn way and go 2 fg for now on?

T

Tyka

Originally posted by cougar-
if everyone decide 2 fg is new norm, sure we can go 2 fg also, our tank grp along with a pbae group is a very nice duo. but ofcourse, its pointless if rest go 1 fg, because then its no challenge and same if rest go 5 fg, because then its no challenge for them.

so maybe time to do it the vgn way and go 2 fg for now on?

couger stop talking out of your ass.. we all know who started to run 2fgs on this server..

denying it only makes you look retarded, got enough of pictures.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Tyka
couger stop talking out of your ass.. we all know who started to run 2fgs on this server..

denying it only makes you look retarded, got enough of pictures.

i know our caster groups back 12 months or so often went 2 fg but i talk about how the server is NOW, and atm we always try to go fg, and vgn love to go 2 fg :D

but nvm that, i just ask, hibbies feel that 1 fg is old fashion? albs also?

T

Tyka

I don't know how it has been while i was gone but since i came back for 2 weeks now we played 1fg and yesterday was only day we played 2fg.. and as you can see in my previous post i said that we told the ppl that run in 1fg that we will run 2fg because of the massive HB/BC 2-3fgs running out there..

Anyways no need to have cheap digs at us.. you already made your point a while ago.

S

sorusi

why dont you start going 3 - 4fgs like you used to you useless piece of shit tyka?

T

Tyka

lol @ the aggro.

why dont u at least try to play your character correct and setup good groups instead of giving up so easy and swap realms as soon as it got too tough for you?

you=shit daoc player among good ones.

and you got the nerve to call old FC bad players.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom